Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can I access banned subreddits and deleted threads/comments?

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
I made a thread on r/incelselfie two years ago. On the thread I posted a couple pictures of me and it's titled something like, "multiple landwhales called me disgusting. how can i looksmax? is it over for me?" something like that. I remember there where a lot of insightful comments on that thread but I forgot to save it. I want to see it again but how can I do this?

I really want to post selfies of me here so I could get insightful opinions again since most of you guys are intelligent. I know I would get a warning for posting selfies but what's the percentage of it? Just want to know so I won't do it if I can get banned. And I don't like looksmax.org and other sites because they're mean to me and trolled me when I posted it on those sites.

don't think you can unless you know the direct link for your post.

don't think you can unless you know the direct link for your post.
I used a site for accessing banned subreddits a month ago and found the thread I made on r/incelselfie by searching the keywords "landwhales disgusting" on the search bar. Now I want to see it again but the site is not working anymore. :feelsbadman:

I used a site for accessing banned subreddits a month ago and found the thread I made on r/incelselfie by searching the keywords "landwhales disgusting" on the search bar. Now I want to see it again but the site is not working anymore. :feelsbadman:
Have you tried Removeddit or any of the alternatives?

I found the site and it is https://ihsoyct.github.io/
I searched "disgusting white landwhales multiple times." with "r/incelselfie" on subreddit and found what I was looking for! :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber: