Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can I access banned subreddits and deleted threads/comments?

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
★★★★
79d 19h 31m
I made a thread on r/incelselfie two years ago. On the thread I posted a couple pictures of me and it's titled something like, "multiple landwhales called me disgusting. how can i looksmax? is it over for me?" something like that. I remember there where a lot of insightful comments on that thread but I forgot to save it. I want to see it again but how can I do this?

I really want to post selfies of me here so I could get insightful opinions again since most of you guys are intelligent. I know I would get a warning for posting selfies but what's the percentage of it? Just want to know so I won't do it if I can get banned. And I don't like looksmax.org and other sites because they're mean to me and trolled me when I posted it on those sites.

M

Moeggels

Mythic
★★★★
57d 14h 16m
don't think you can unless you know the direct link for your post.

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
★★★★
79d 19h 31m
don't think you can unless you know the direct link for your post.
I used a site for accessing banned subreddits a month ago and found the thread I made on r/incelselfie by searching the keywords "landwhales disgusting" on the search bar. Now I want to see it again but the site is not working anymore. :feelsbadman:

M

Moeggels

Mythic
★★★★
57d 14h 16m
I used a site for accessing banned subreddits a month ago and found the thread I made on r/incelselfie by searching the keywords "landwhales disgusting" on the search bar. Now I want to see it again but the site is not working anymore. :feelsbadman:
Have you tried Removeddit or any of the alternatives?

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
★★★★
79d 19h 31m
Have you tried Removeddit or any of the alternatives?
I've tried Removeddit, Ceddit, and Redditsearch.io and none of it worked.

racoon4

racoon4

lost it
★★★★★
59d 2h 57m
try waybackmachine

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
★★★★
79d 19h 31m
I found the site and it is https://ihsoyct.github.io/
I searched "disgusting white landwhales multiple times." with "r/incelselfie" on subreddit and found what I was looking for! :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber: