Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel “How can expect anyone to love you if you don’t even love yourself?”

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
BITCH HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO LOVE MYSELF WHEN I HAVE ZERO FRIENDS AND HAVE NEVER EVEN KISSED A GIRL, LET ALONE HAD A GIRLFRIEND

HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU LOVE YOURSELF IF NO ONE ELSE DOES

THE ONLY REASON THE STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS WHO PARROT THIS GARBAGE SAY THIS IS BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO DUMB TO REALIZE THAT THEY WOULDN’T HAVE VERY HIGH OPINIONS OF THEMSELVES IF THEY DIDN’T HAVE ANYBODY IN LIFE THAT LIKE THEM

Last edited:

You have to be a complete idiot to buy into loving yourself crap. I can't imagine what kind of stupidity exists in the head of someone who is capable to think of themselves with love, it's like someone speaking of themselves in third person. But the reason the concept is pushed is because marketing is geared towards women who are easily sold the idea that they need to treat themselves with nice things to achieve this supposedly healthy dose of self love. Of course now all numales mimic that like feminized retards they are.

just skip a stage on maslow's hierachy bro

And even if we loved ourselves,
They'd tell us we think too highly of ourselves

Actually, this is a misinterpretation quote that comes from the Bible, the second greatest commandment is: “You must love your neighbor as yourself.”—Mark 12:31; Leviticus 19:18.
Although the Bible does not include a specific command to love yourself, the command to “love your neighbor as yourself” indicates that a reasonable degree of self-love and self-respect is normal and beneficial.

Again a citation put out of context, nowhere near what normies want us to believe.

View attachment 127222
just skip a stage on maslow's hierachy bro
That’s the basis of Maslows Heirarchy, you can’t skip any stage to move on to a higher one. Therefore all of us incels are stuck on the bottom of the pyramid for eternity. Kek.

Normies are two faced pure evil . dont react to those evil so much

"tehe just love yourself despite females and normies like me bullying you your entire life and destroying all of your self esteem by bullying and then by not letting you join in in adulthood and blaming you for your maladjustment tehe"

"tehe just love yourself despite females and normies like me bullying you your entire life and destroying all of your self esteem by bullying and then by not letting you join in in adulthood and blaming you for your maladjustment tehe"
You said it.

LMFAO
bro... Love yourself all day.
Mature, "be a man" every stupid fucking cope will never ever ever ever.
Ever compensate for a favourable face.
You are automatically distasteful without a nice face.
If you have a nice / favourabe face? then yes, everything you do will be tasteful and encouraged.

you never love yourself if people bully you, call you ugly.

I would love for bluepilled normalfaggots to tell that to a self-hating Chad. Chad can still hate himself and get foids to love him.