Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How can everbody cope here ?

S

SyrianEtnic

Banned
-
I cant cope anymore, no more videogames, no more tv, no more benzodiapine, everything is shit and nothing will change my life , Inceldom from birth to death

I dont want to live anymore, i hate to wagecuck for minimum wage, i hate to be the last in everything

I have nothing good in my life, i cant say, " hey i am ugly but i have a big dick " , its a joke from nature or god to create me, i was bad in everything

Its time to leave the world, i think in the next 5 years i quit my life, i know at first i have no balls to make it now, but i see my self, everyday my personality is changing, im not afraid anymore, i want to go to eternity for freedom, everyone is the same

All of us have the same questions

Nothing good, genetic trash from birth to death

typical shit like internet, listening to music, anime, etc

sometimes drugs (the most effective)

i have the same bouts of depression where i break free from all my copes only to fall back on them again

typical shit like internet, listening to music, anime, etc

sometimes drugs (the most effective)
Same tbh.

Drugs are great. Heroin sounds pretty scary though.

i have the same bouts of depression where i break free from all my copes only to fall back on them again
iktf. I can be normal for months, then I just want to be alone and never go outside for a couple of weeks.

The only thing that matters in life is sex everything else is cope, this is why my old copes don't even interest me anymore, nothing does. Everything seems so pointless and unfulfilling in comparison.

The avoidance of people. The disagreement with societal norms. The withdrawal into vices. The self-sabotage.

All other copes are too bluepilled for my taste.

The only thing that matters in life is sex everything else is cope, this is why my old copes don't even interest me anymore, nothing does. Everything seems so pointless and unfulfilling in comparison.

GIGA BLACK PILL !

Meditation is good cope, because it enhances other copes

I cant cope anymore, no more videogames, no more tv, no more benzodiapine, everything is shit and nothing will change my life , Inceldom from birth to death

I dont want to live anymore, i hate to wagecuck for minimum wage, i hate to be the last in everything

I have nothing good in my life, i cant say, " hey i am ugly but i have a big dick " , its a joke from nature or god to create me, i was bad in everything

Its time to leave the world, i think in the next 5 years i quit my life, i know at first i have no balls to make it now, but i see my self, everyday my personality is changing, im not afraid anymore, i want to go to eternity for freedom, everyone is the same
"for minimum wage " mogs me

gotta cope brah....things will get better just wait

looks like Aleppo got roasted

Studying so I can get a good job and afford my looksmaxxing plan