Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can curries afford smartphones and computers?

Based NaziCel

Based NaziCel

Balkancel, exterminator of IT troons
★★★★
There are many curries from curry countries, not from the west who post here.I just wonder how can they afford smartphones and computers when their countries are shitholes and only the rich has smartphones and computers

You just answered your own question GrAY.

They invented computers constructed from cow shit

Getting old people to redeem cards or something idk

Yes, but rich curries cannot be incels
Are you assuring @Chudpreet of being a fakecel?? He makes $100k a year with millions in ancestral property

This is from 2010 btw, it's not the case anymore but still...
55.3% internet penetration rate as of April 2024 and 46.5% smartphone penetration as of 2022:worryfeels::feelsokman:.

killing people

If so, why isn’t he banned?
Anandkonda is a lying jeetnigger. I live with my parents and have no job (currently 20 attending college) and I absolutely do not have “millions” in ancestral property

Smartphones aren’t that expensive. You can get some cheap shit running android

There are many curries from curry countries, not from the west who post here.I just wonder how can they afford smartphones and computers when their countries are shitholes and only the rich has smartphones and computers
They can afford no problem.

What costs $400 in USA costs $150 in India, the very same product.

Because we are a capitalist nation faggot
Myset up is 2000 dollars pc and another 600 dollars for 2 ultra wides

Pls do some research and analysis

Anandkonda is a lying jeetnigger. I live with my parents and have no job (currently 20 attending college) and I absolutely do not have “millions” in ancestral

Because we are a capitalist nation faggot
Myset up is 2000 dollars pc and another 600 dollars for 2 ultra wides

Pls do some research and analysis
I thought that you are too poor to afford smartphones and computers

speak for yourself slavnigga i have a good setup too
Well, us, slavniggERs can afford (almost anyone in slavlands has internet and the internet here is quite fast) smartphones and computers (I’m typing from an iphone, so…) and, unlike you, curryniggERs, we don’t live in slums and even the poorest slav can afford food in the first place and even the poorest slav has enough money and IQ to eat using cutlery.Just another coping jeet

Well, us, slavniggERs can afford (almost anyone in slavlands has internet and the internet here is quite fast) smartphones and computers (I’m typing from an iphone, so…) and, unlike you, curryniggERs, we don’t live in slums and even the poorest slav can afford food in the first place and even the poorest slav has enough money and IQ to eat using cutlery.Just another coping jeet
dnr a single molecule coping slavniggER. of course you got an iPhone bro but its fucking iPhone 11 that youre using rn in 2024 JFL lmao and fast internet for slavs = 3mb/s stop the larp

dnr a single molecule coping slavniggER. of course you got an iPhone bro but its fucking iPhone 11 that youre using rn in 2024 JFL lmao and fast internet for slavs = 3mb/s stop the larp
It’s iPhone 15 pro bro

that man is richer than the entire balkans combined keep coping
Yet he has a cool phone :feelskek: :feelskek: .Well, why are you curries proud of your beta status in the GDP hierarchy and your billionaires while you are living worse than niggers in Malawi???:feelsLightsaber::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsdevil::lasereyes:

Yet he has a cool phone :feelskek: :feelskek: .Well, why are you curries proud of your beta status in the GDP hierarchy and your billionaires while you are living worse than niggers in Malawi???:feelsLightsaber::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsdevil::lasereyes:
its because average curry has the same living standard as those available to balkancels in their slav shitholes

its because average curry has the same living standard as those available to balkancels in their slav shitholes
This if a funny joke :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: .We don’t live in slums.And if you’re so hang up on slavs then visit one of those “shitholes” (Actually, those slavic “shitholes” are heaven for most curries.Even balkan countries have curry immigrants and students.How do you cope with it, bro)

This if a funny joke :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: .We don’t live in slums.And if you’re so hang up on slavs then visit one of those “shitholes” (Actually, those slavic “shitholes” are heaven for most curries.Even balkan countries have curry immigrants and students.How do you cope with it, bro)
how do i cope with the fact that i live infinitely better than the average slav? idk bro i feel quite sad about it. if slavs are so advanced then why is it always you guys playing games from the early 2000s on potato PCs? @AsakuraHao

I more than likely wealthmogg your bloodline

Nah bro don't propagate misinformation we all live in mudhuts smeared in cow scat

I more than likely wealthmogg your bloodline
There is high inequality in currylands. You just don’t feel it because you’re doing well and you have a higher standard of living than some burgercels or other westerncels

Nah bro don't propagate misinformation we all live in mudhuts smeared in cow scat
99,7% of you live in slums and eat (if they even eat at all) with your hands alone, cow shit, mostly :feelskek:

how do i cope with the fact that i live infinitely better than the average slav? idk bro i feel quite sad about it. if slavs are so advanced then why is it always you guys playing games from the early 2000s on potato PCs? @AsakuraHao
If you live well, it doesn’t mean that the bottom 99% lives well too, retard

@opioidcel, at least we eat bread with our hands alone.You eat curry and rice with your hands alone, niggas.You’re eating style is still pukefuel:feelspuke::feelspuke: for 100% of people in this world except braindead niggers

@opioidcel, at least we eat bread with our hands alone.You eat curry and rice with your hands alone
so we're disgusting because you eat with your hands as opposed to us.. also eating with our hands? @Fevet highest iq slav

@opioidcel, at least we eat bread with our hands alone.You eat curry and rice with your hands alone, niggas.You’re eating style is still pukefuel:feelspuke::feelspuke: for 100% of people in this world except braindead niggers
Your family would need to sell your assets to so much as afford the cutlery in my house