Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope how can cucks still deny all these undeniable truths?

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
I really can't imagine how much of a brain-dead retarded you need to be to deny things like lookism? I mean where have you been living, you dumbhead? It's clear as the day's light, it's everywhere. For god sake, even you, ITcels cucks, adress our looks (despite not really knowing how we look) when trying to offend us.

Nah, looks don't matter :soy::feelstastyman:

I can understand people being skeptical about things like the dogpill (even though a simple research at google would be enough to obliterate this bluepilled thinking), but lookism? I don't really expect much from women since they're less inteligent than men on average, but what about cucks? C'mon you guys can't be that stupid.

They don't deny it, they acknowledge it but only to a certain point to keep you hopeful so you will be a slave for them. Jfl.

They don't deny it, they acknowledge it but only to a certain point to keep you hopeful so you will be a slave for them. Jfl.
This, I don't think anyone is unaware enough that they don't believe in it. Its more that bluepilled copers also believe that personality plays a much bigger role than in actual reality.

I get that you're mad, but please watch your language.

Some of them were educated by Adam Sandler's movies, where he always gets Stacy as his GF or Wife

Are you coming to Japan with me?

There are enough "exceptions" to make it seem possible.

Jesters that land high-tier Beckies, for example. You see this time and time again. They always go for Chad in the end, but it gives normies just enough hope to believe that looks aren't everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back