Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How Can Chads and Stacies Maintain Their Lifestyles Without Literally Fucking Dying?

• Thread starter Deleted member 35171
  • Start date
Deleted member 35171

Deleted member 35171

Mother Nature's Failed Experiment
-
How can these mfers drink as much alcohol ad they do without getting a beer belly and aging the fuck out of themselves?
61057001ea74d40019ba0332

I often see chads and stacies partying with hardcore drugs and toxic, borderline lethal, levels of booze.
They are able to maintain six pack abs and a jacked but shreded physique on a diet of fast food, french fries and sugary drinks.
Not to mention they are all stim junkies and completely desensitized to caffeine, drinking upwards of 8-10 cups a day. I've seen mfers mix preworkout with redbull.

How the fuck can they maintain their lifestyles while still looking the way they do?
Healthy, jacked, retaining a head full of hair, not a single sign of aging.. just fucking how dude?
What the fuck are they doing that I'm not?

Also how do they not fall in behind in life? Don't they have jobs? Exams and grades to worry about?

There seems to be no limit to how hard one can win the genetic lottery.

Last edited:
Ya people with weak genetics if they eat gluten or a fatty meal or drink too much or don't get enough sleep and on and on their body is beat down and breaks down fast if they keep going.

You can see incel tier guys have to apply like skin creams and maybe even take immune suppressing drugs or their skin can't handle it.

Ya people with weak genetics if they eat gluten or a fatty meal or drink too much or don't get enough sleep and on and on their body is beat down and breaks down fast if they keep going.

You can see incel tier guys have to apply like skin creams and maybe even take immune suppressing drugs or their skin can't handle it.
Sleep! I didn't even mention that.
They are partying followed by fucking all night, getting practically 0 sleep.
Meanwhile if I don't get a good night sleep (8 hrs minimum), I'm practically a zombie the next day with a puffed up face and baggy eyes.

Lots of sex. Sex is the reward that goes beyond pleasure. It boosts their ego every time they get it, boosts their hormones on levels jacking off will never even come close to, and strengthens their health. It is natures reward to them for successfully being able to breed. They are powered by it. For some people life is simply effortless. They do good in school work and are easily able to access a relationship and start a family. This is why I have zero respect for parents normies chads and foids who do not have to endure the hardships of inceldom. They glide through life for whatever fucking reason be it genetics or just good luck. I dont know.

It's called steroids
Even then it would be fucking impressive. Steroids are known to age the fuck out of you, especially your face.
Maxresdefault

Chads' and Stacies' genetic superpower to being seemingly immune to the aging effects of steroids or unhealthy life choices in general is astonishing.

Lots of sex. Sex is the reward that goes beyond pleasure. It boosts their ego every time they get it, boosts their hormones on levels jacking off will never even come close to, and strengthens their health. It is natures reward to them for successfully being able to breed.
This could genuinely be it
Holy fuck... raw sex is literally the elixir of life and the philosopher's stone that we are forever going to be missing out on

Last edited:
theyll pay for it when they get cancer at age 45

theyll pay for it when they get cancer at age 45
Cope
They always end up healthy and so do their kids even
If anything we're the ones with a genetic predisposition to get cancer

Without genetics they are nothing.

What a fucking cucked thread. :feelshaha:

Why don't you suck Chads and Stacys dick if you admire them so much?

Because they are genetic elite born out of generations of chads and stacies fucking each other. Nothing can harm them.

Meanwhile us incels can be hospitalised by even minor things and if it wasn't for medicines and hospitals we would have been dead long ago.

What a fucking cucked thread. :feelshaha:

Why don't you suck Chads and Stacys dick if you admire them so much?
What a cucked interpretation of an uncucked thread.

If anything I'm secretly pointing out the importance of having sex and how it keeps them young despite them constantly sabotaging their own health.

How can these mfers drink as much alcohol ad they do without getting a beer belly and aging the fuck out of themselves?
View attachment 554130

I often see chads and stacies partying with hardcore drugs and toxic, borderline lethal, levels of booze.
They are able to maintain six pack abs and a jacked but shreded physique on a diet of fast food, french fries and sugary drinks.
Not to mention they are all stim junkies and completely desensitized to caffeine, drinking upwards of 8-10 cups a day. I've seen mfers mix preworkout with redbull.

How the fuck can they maintain their lifestyles while still looking the way they do?
Healthy, jacked, retaining a head full of hair, not a single sign of aging.. just fucking how dude?

Also how do they not fall in behind in life? Don't they have jobs? Exams and grades to worry about?

Genetics. My granny´s brother is 70 and jacked while his son was fat. The genetic recombination pill hits harder than the teenlovepill to me. I could have had chance to have slayer genetics. Many of us actually.

View attachment 554130

they fuck the calories out.............kinda brutal to realize tbh

they fuck the calories out.............kinda brutal to realize tbh
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Keeps their hearts healthy and their hormones regulated too :reeeeee:
Fucking brutal

Also JFL at your profile pic :feelskek:

Because attractiveness depends on your bones, and your bones don't change when you lack sleep or get hammered a few days a week.

Better genetics and coming from rich Masonic familes.

Feminism, chads, capitalism, eugenics and freemasonry are all directly linked.

Better genetics and coming from rich Masonic familes.

Feminism, chads, capitalism, eugenics and freemasonry are all directly linked.
Do you think incels should freemasonmaxx? or is it a bad cope?

Do you think incels should freemasonmaxx? or is it a bad cope?
Freemasons hate us and want to work us to death in labor camps before executing us by crucifixion by drilling our hands and feet into aluminum crosses in front of crowds of laughing foids and chads.

Freemasons are the ones who forced slaves to build the pyramids and cut of the nose and fucked the wives of slaves who tried to escape building the pyramids. Freemasons are the ones who gang stalked and organized the death of Jesus of Nazareth. Freemason is basically a club for rich chads and rich cucks wo work together to oppress ugly men who believe in god and enslave us and live like kings off of our wgaeslavery.

So incels should not Freemasonmaxx, we should instead make our own fraternity with a central theme of the First Servile War.

Freemasons hate us and want to work us to death in labor camps before executing us by crucifixion by drilling our hands and feet into aluminum crosses in front of crowds of laughing foids and chads.

Freemasons are the ones who forced slaves to build the pyramids and cut of the nose and fucked the wives of slaves who tried to escape building the pyramids. Freemasons are the ones who gang stalked and organized the death of Jesus of Nazareth. Freemason is basically a club for rich chads and rich cucks wo work together to oppress ugly men who believe in god and enslave us and live like kings off of our wgaeslavery.

So incels should not Freemasonmaxx, we should instead make our own fraternity with a central theme of the First Servile War.
Lol nah :feelskek:
I doubt they go that far back in history despite what they may claim and they certainly don't have any kind of power anymore.. :feelskek: maybe at some point in history they were an actual threat to the catholic church but now both are irrelevant
To my knowledge they are a bunch of dudes that like to gather weekly and cope with gossip and beer
I think no differently of them than any other religious coper

Lol nah :feelskek:
I doubt they go that far back in history despite what they may claim and they certainly don't have any kind of power anymore.. :feelskek: maybe at some point in history they were an actual threat to the catholic church but now both are irrelevant
To my knowledge they are a bunch of dudes that like to gather weekly and cope with gossip and beer
I think no differently of them than any other religious coper
lol dude

Literally every CEO and richfag is a Templar of some kind. Look at the concept of 3 and 4 in all of the corporate logos. Look at symbols of Freemasonry in buildings where low SMV men are oppressed like jails, courthouses, police stations, etc... Look at all the government glow agencies with Masonic symbols. You have to understand, Freemasonry is an international financial and eugenics institution. They have modernized and that's why you have the perception of them that you have. Freemasons are the rich old white men who fathered the chads who oppress us today.

lol dude

Literally every CEO and richfag is a Templar of some kind. Look at the concept of 3 and 4 in all of the corporate logos. Look at symbols of Freemasonry in buildings where low SMV men are oppressed like jails, courthouses, police stations, etc... Look at all the government glow agencies with Masonic symbols. You have to understand, Freemasonry is an international financial and eugenics institution. They have modernized and that's why you have the perception of them that you have. Freemasons are the rich old white men who fathered the chads who oppress us today.
Yeah yeah...

Ironically dude I think it's freemasons themselves who benefit the most from these conspiracy theories
That's the only reason they get new recruits :feelskek:(other than memebrs enlisting their relatives)

Freemasonary is an outdated cope/trend that needs to die. Stop giving them free relevancy and downplay their historical accomplishments (such as building the lodges)

They need to be known for what they actually are: a bunch of losers that took their outdated cope too far

Yeah yeah...

Ironically dude I think it's freemasons themselves who benefit the most from these conspiracy theories
That's the only reason they get new recruits :feelskek:(other than memebrs enlisting their relatives)

Freemasonary is an outdated cope/trend that needs to die. Stop giving them free relevancy and downplay their historical accomplishments (such as building the lodges)

They need to be known for what they actually are: a bunch of losers that took their outdated cope too far
I'd say that Freemasons are cope if flat occiput Swiss billionaires didn't rule the world.

Cope, they will still live long happy lives with their kids and loved ones.
They'll be doing cocaine at 50 and still be healthier and more fit than normies and us :fuk: :fuk: :fuk:

Youth+good genetics.

Good genetics. I have chronic health problems and chronic pain and im not even 30. Meanwhile chad does fuckall for his health, drinks everyday, still looks good until his 50s and just peacefully dies in his sleep sometimes in his 80s