Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How Can Anyone Stay Bluepilled After the Meekspill?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25513
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25513

Self-banned
-
The most common bluepilled argument is that women want nice guys with a good, confident personality. As such, they advise incels to respect women and that will in turn get them laid. The fact of the matter is, if you are attractive, you can literally be scum of the earth and have the most vile personality and women will still get moist over you. Jeremy Meeks for example beat the shit out of a kid and had women sending him thousands of dollars in the mail after his mugshot went viral. Ted Bundy and Richard Ramirez also received, money, love letters, wet panties, and even period blood in the mail while incarcerated. I really don’t understand how you can rationally explain these types of scenarios through a bluepilled lense, there’s no other explanation other than looks are the single most important factor in attracting women. Like, how could IT or the left possibly explain any of this behavior? It’s simply denying objective evidence because it contradicts with the reality you want to believe.

They can't, it's obvious genetics are everything, especially when it comes to looks. I've never heard a single person in real life tell me that women want a nice guy, but confidence works if you are a chadlite and have to do a bunch of simping to win over a girl (before she cheats on you with Chad anyways)., but she had to be into you in the first place for it to work.

even before meeks everyone knew that every single low iq abusive thug has a gf, like ghetto niggers in usa, chavs in uk, gopniki in russia, dresiarze in poland etc
but bluepillers conveniently leave that out of every conversation

Clown world.
Tenor 1

You don't even need the meekspill just go outside/talk to females/meet their boyfriends.

How anyone isn't blackpilled after seeing who they choose is beyond me.
Yeah, but the Meeks pill is really just the final nail in the coffin in confirming the blackpill

They don’t want to believe