Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How can anyone deny the blackpill after seeing shit like this

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

There are motherfuckers out there having harems, they don't even hide anymore. Meanwhile to millions of men the most intimacy they will have with women is paying for nude pics on onlyfans. The male gender was made to cope, but i don't know if the cope can last with such blatant blackpills being throw at them.

Men are cucks nowadays

My idiot normie friend who doesn't get laid says he doesn't believe blackpill cuz " I see ugly guys with hot girls everywhere!" He says.

I told him That's bullshit lie. He can't ever show me these "ugly guys with hot girls" when we are together

My idiot normie friend who doesn't get laid says he doesn't believe blackpill cuz " I see ugly guys with hot girls everywhere!" He says.

I told him That's bullshit lie. He can't ever show me these "ugly guys with hot girls" when we are together
People overrate foids while underrate men.

Tallfag again.

Harem societies are the ultimate injustice and no one will say a word about it because it only affects men.

Their behavior is proof that foids are more prone to engage in homosexual acts because they were selected to live in chad harems.

Most men are low T cucks (70%-80%) and will do anything to cope with harsh reality and existence as a genetic dead end. Soyceity doesn't want men to learn about the blackpill because they will stop contributing to the soyceity and might take othER options :feelshmm:

Someone is fucking this every day in every hole while we are supposed to rape our mothers?

People overrate foids while underrate men.

Tallfag again.
This tbh, even the people and bp channels who claim to be :blackpill: af are victims of this cuckery.

Lesbians don't exist

being born ugly and short is one of the worst things that can happen to a man, worse is that you go on the streets and see bitches showing their skin like that, and you know you can't ever have them because of things that are beyond your control:feelsrope:
While ugly face fat midget foids can occasionally fuck men way above their smv. If they get on diet and exercise they can fuck Chads. I wish roles were reversed and any guy with decent body who take care of his looks could fuck foid of his choice while femcels would really be femcels.