Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How can anybody not completely resignate or become angry at what's going on?

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
With COVID the situation will become exponentially worse in all aspects of male life quality - online dating is at an all time high and many high-schoolers/university beginners/training beginners were robbed of their last feign chance of accension - contrary to what normalfags say: It gets harder to ascend after you leave high school, high school girls only put an emphasis on looks (mostly >5), older women put an even greater emphasis on looks, but also want money, "education", etc. ("Rich chad only!") - so the standards only rise. Ascending was and never will be easier than in high school.
So whores are not only more lookist, but also become more classist with age. And they get away with it because their SMV is the highest during college age (most men like 20 year-olds the most). Basically if you miss out on accension in late high school or the earliest semesters of university or the earliest months of vocational training you most of the time must prepare for at least half a decade or more of inceldom. This timespan is absolutely integral to form a social circle, afterwards it becomes harder and harder, a social circle is the ONLY common way of accension available for Sub8s (other ways of accension basically are rare stochastical events), otherwise you rely on dating apps and then it's sub8 law.

And then the future of working: Female jobs are mostly safe, many of them work in jobs that don't require real talent/efficiency as much as mere presence, think of waiters - most people don't go to restaurants to eat there, they go there to socialize with others and look at others. The socialization aspect in these lines of work can and will never be substituted by a robot, efficiency/performance is less of a necessity than your mere presence/existence (the entire justification of your presence lies within itself as a woman/an attractive man). Male jobs on the other hand ALL depend on efficiency/performance/etc. (except if you are a chad and have the same privileges as a hole which means being valued solely because you exist), where you can and will be mogged by a machine programmed/designed by a filthy soy or noodlewhore in a cold room in Silicon Valley.

The process of automatization will probably first take the jobs of blue-collar/low-skilled male workers (low-skilled female workers are still a necessity because the human flaws are tolerable when it comes to females because the sole interaction with them brings joy to most men/women which serves as the nucleus for the justification of the existence of said positions; a mechanic can be replaced by a machine because only the result/product/consequence matters, a woman that interacts with people and makes them feel more comfortable like a waitress cannot be replaced because the process itself that is dependent on you is the thing that matters). Then it will affect lawyers and medical professionals/doctors (an AI will make any kind of juristical/medical analysis by a flawed human being redundant, nurses on the other hand will still be of importance because of the social interaction -which is necessary for the emotional wellbeing of patients/etc.- this cannot be subsituted with the work of a machine). AI will mostly affect men when it comes to job loss. And again the process of automatization/progress is never questioned, progress is justified via a tautology ("Progress is good because it is progress") and seen as an automatically good thing with nobody giving a fuck about the consequences (e.g. major job loss - mostly for men).

Last edited:
I used to run on anger, resentment and fury over repeated reminders of the immense extent to which everything is rigged against us, but that can only go on for so long. Anger and fury are not inexhaustible resources. It has its limits, and it gives way to dissociation and indifference. I've come to realize that the human condition is not going to change anything soon and that we are in tune for more suffering as the years go by. Things will get much much worse for a lot longer than we think before any of this gets better.
Well said

You get over the anger phase eventually

Some aspects of this could be predicted from the beginning of this debacle, but now it's just over the top obvious what's going on.
I agree with all the things you say, especially the problem of dating and social circle exclusivity becoming more intense, not only do I share that life history but I see how it will become even more extreme now, as there will be fewer natural opportunities to meet people outside of social media.
Aren't students all masked up now? Automatically this would mean the only place you can see a fellow student's entire face, is either on social media, or meeting them outside of school, and the latter is unlikely without social media to set it up.
Talk about giving an insane level of power to social media companies.

That said, the biggest one for me, is the fact that under the global covid coup, you are essentially living in slavery, with new terms for your continued existence being drawn up constantly (more surveillance, more medical procedures, more social engineering) however unlike normie slaves you CANNOT unload the pressure and stress from this slavery through a relationship, your level of stress rises without any counterweight.

My hope is the covid coup will eventually collapse in a few more years, doing significant damage to the political system, and long before the global organizations that it's supposed to spawn come to fruition, organizations that plan nothing besides dissolving borders and enslaving men.

And they get away with it because their SMV is the highest during college age (most men like 20 year-olds the most).
Her fertility is already declining by that point.

Then it will affect lawyers and medical professionals/doctors (an AI will make any kind of juristical/medical analysis by a flawed human being redundant, nurses on the other hand will still be of importance because of the social interaction -which is necessary for the emotional wellbeing of patients/etc.- this cannot be subsituted with the work of a machine).
Speaking as someone who works with AI, rest be assured that this won't happen in our lifetime. Skilled laborers are not going to be replaced any time soon.

As for women jobs, well, I cannot think of a single woman that does valuable paid work. Whether society will grow up and realise this, I don't know.

That said, the biggest one for me, is the fact that under the global covid coup, you are essentially living in slavery, with new terms for your continued existence being drawn up constantly (more surveillance, more medical procedures, more social engineering) however unlike normie slaves you CANNOT unload the pressure and stress from this slavery through a relationship, your level of stress rises without any counterweight.
High IQ. Someone pointed out to me the total similarity between the Wuhan virus psy-op and the Biderman report. Ever since then, the world has become too blackpilled for me to live my life in.

As for women jobs, well, I cannot think of a single woman that does valuable paid work.
Uhm sweaty showing tits and vagene on Onlyfans is very valuable and exhaustive work okay?

Speaking as someone who works with AI, rest be assured that this won't happen in our lifetime. Skilled laborers are not going to be replaced any time soon.

As for women jobs, well, I cannot think of a single woman that does valuable paid work. Whether society will grow up and realise this, I don't know.
that's true, "AI" is still garbage that barely does one micro-task, almost every job is many such micro-tasks

even to replace a cashier, the only way is to make the customer do most of the cashier work, because AI is garbage

High IQ. Someone pointed out to me the total similarity between the Wuhan virus psy-op and the Biderman report. Ever since then, the world has become too blackpilled for me to live my life in.

of course, especially the "occasional indulgences" part :feelsthink:

cue the summer sex festival that normies are allowed to have every year, only for things to get locked up again right after

Fc43DzU.png

:p

You get over the anger phase eventually
After being stuck in inceldom for several years the anger starts to fade a lot so does the pain but there will always be some occasional internal torment even if you’ve been incel for 50 years or more

I used to run on anger, resentment and fury over repeated reminders of the immense extent to which everything is rigged against us, but that can only go on for so long. Anger and fury are not inexhaustible resources. It has its limits, and it gives way to dissociation and indifference. I've come to realize that the human condition is not going to change anything soon and that we are in tune for more suffering as the years go by. Things will get much much worse for a lot longer than we think before any of this gets better.
This 100%! I have come to similar conclusions, and as such I rarely get angry tbh. I am more like a cold shell who forces himself to get angry, forced himself to cope with anime, I have to use discipline to even cope.

many high-schoolers/university beginners/training beginners were robbed of their last feign chance of accension - contrary to what normalfags say: It gets harder to ascend after you leave high school, high school girls only put an emphasis on looks (mostly >5), older women put an even greater emphasis on looks, but also want money, "education", etc. ("Rich chad only!") - so the standards only rise. Ascending was and never will be easier than in high school.
So whores are not only more lookist, but also become more classist with age. And they get away with it because their SMV is the highest during college age (most men like 20 year-olds the most). Basically if you miss out on accension in late high school or the earliest semesters of university or the earliest months of vocational training you most of the time must prepare for at least half a decade or more of inceldom.
I haven’t had a single gf irl all due to being mentally fucked, and now looks and eventually money will be a problem too as I grow up? we supposedly live in the best era of humanity for non NT people and yet still women fucking hate us, whilst getting away with it because normies paint them as flawless angels. their power is the reason women genuinely terrify me, no matter how physically strong I could be :feelsrope:

already prepared myself for the worst and accepted if I will be alone, but I still expect my mind to be rotting away further during my 20s