Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can any of you enjoy this website

giveup

giveup

I don't have a personality
-
way too many dickheads morons and fakecels just unbearable

It takes a certain type to be able to find enjoyment in this forum; chances are if you can't find any of that you probably dont belong here.

not to even mention the pussies

I’ve grown to disliking this place, then I stopped caring. That’s how it went for me

I’ve grown to disliking this place, then I stopped caring. That’s how it went for me
Basically the same here- also, where else can we go?

free speech and people aren't sensitive here

Incredibly ironic for a 2024cel to be saying this. So ironic, in fact, that I'm doubtful your account is in any way organic. Back to IT with you

Incredibly ironic for a 2024cel to be saying this. So ironic, in fact, that I'm doubtful your account is in any way organic. Back to IT with you
Probably heard of the place from Tik-Tok.

Probably heard of the place from Tik-Tok.
Go through his post history, it's literally just one-liners and glowposting. There's no way this is an actual incel; it's either a normie larper or ITcuck trying to subvert this forum

Go through his post history, it's literally just one-liners and glowposting. There's no way this is an actual incel; it's either a normie larper or ITcuck trying to subvert this forum

no-one enjoys this website

proving my point here

like i do not get it i dont think ill be on here anymore havent been for a long time

There’s no where else to go. For example Reddit is full of soycucks and all the blackpilled subreddits have been nuked.

Last edited:
It's a nice way to pass the time occasionally, the key is to not be on here 24/7 so you're not overdosing on this

I like it. It's the only place where I can chat with other people that struggle like I do. Free speech is banned on reddit and even youtube.

i dont identify as incel for this reason. just better off that way

I like it. It's the only place where I can chat with other people that struggle like I do. Free speech is banned on reddit and even youtube.
Not even so because 95%+ are fakecels

so much so that pretty much all incels are not actually ugly

Fat Link will mass sacrifice all the virgins here when the time is right
Fat Link's new schemes to romance e-foids are always shocking

wonder if this one will finally let him ascend

My experience with the incel communities is just absolute trash basically

its not meant to be enjoyable its fucked here too, just like irl, its just another part of your rotation of copes to brainrot

Whats there not to like?

being called a fed and a fakecel for simply wanting to say something aggressive or funny and literally everything pretty much
Seems like you are mostly posting cringe

yeah but 99% of replies are absolute trash like insults and so
That's what the ignore function is for, very useful on this forum. But if you're triggered by racism and such, you might like twitter more.

i post what comes to my mind i dont talk about absolute pointless bluepill trash
Ok

giveup

I don't have a personality​

★★★
JoinedMar 24, 2024Posts266

im a new here and dont put effort or talk about pointless shit. so? Is this becaise im the only ugly one here?

People here still treat me way better than foids, chads or normies

This site is all i have

im a new here and dont put effort or talk about pointless shit. so? Is this becaise im the only ugly one here?
altho i do just not as much

Not even so because 95%+ are fakecels
There’s definitely a bunch of fakecels in here, which sucks, but at least most posts are made by real incels. Lots of the fake cells just lurk or post obvious rage bait or traps.

Everyone responding to this plant is suspicious, tbh ngl

This site is all i have
This.

Most times I don't even respond back to the people who insult me for literally no reason. For the most part, I chill here when i'm bored or when I get over-run with the feeling of despair. (Mostly the ladder)