Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How can any heterosexual male with an ounce of self respect be a part of IT?

Failed Pullout

Failed Pullout

Chad's sperm donation to Becky
★★★★
Just get downvoted because you do not support female supremacy and degeneracy theory.

Last edited:
even normies find IT incomprehensible :lul:

Get pegged by futa muscle mommy's or your a skinhead Nazi incel chud.

IT is just a bunch of fags jacking each other off. Stop giving them the time of day by validating their existence.

Well the average IT member supports Kris Tyson so anything they say isn't going to surprise me.

Well then you don't have any right to complain, because if you do you actively encourage their existence.
Doesn't matter if you make posts based on IT tbh bait will always be constantly be posted here a couple people might actually question why the hell they are even on that sub from that image alone

you keep replying to all these IT threads making weird soy comments but whatever
Noooo youust be based and blackpilldd!!!
I gotta make the 1000000th post about how IT is stupid and dumb and how much I wanna rape woman!!!!

Loosen up a little man it's never that serious

Idk what the hell you guys are talking about, but at this point, I think it is better that way.

IT is full with boomer cucks and subhuman foids