Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can an incel get motivation to do anything?

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
Highschool is doing my head in. It's not even hard but I have no motivation or discipline to do any work. I hate bluepilled sycophants , they are all low tier normies trying to dob me in. I wish I was in the USA so I could go ER.

I don't have any motivation left for online schooling, I'll prolly fail this semester ngl

I need motivation to studymaxx.
i promise, i will study so hard today

By being delusional.

Just play Stardew Valley until you get to year 3 in the game and can start making some serious money.

Then as you begin to improve the NPC's lives you start to feel like a true hero.

Damn game gives me Link To the Past vibes in that regard, heh.

I don't have any motivation left for online schooling, I'll prolly fail this semester ngl
I've been skipping classes and when I turn up , I turn off the mic and camera and the low tier normies try to rat me out by accusing me off sleeping while joining the call. I don't care of failing anymore. i just want to rope
Just play Stardew Valley until you get to year 3 in the game and can start making some serious money.

Then as you begin to improve the NPC's lives you start to feel like a true hero.

Damn game gives me Link To the Past vibes in that regard, heh.
I ram NPC in GTA
I need motivation to studymaxx.
i promise, i will study so hard today
what is your motivation?
I've been skipping classes
By being delusional.
just delude yourself theory

Last edited:
I've been skipping classes and when I turn up , I turn off the mic and camera and the low tier normies try to rat me out by accusing me off sleeping while joining the call. I don't care of failing anymore. i just want to rope
brutal ngl, I also can't stand showing my subhuman face to other normfags during class

brutal ngl, I also can't stand showing my subhuman face to other normfags during class
sycophants are literally inceltears in real life. They are the worst people

I don’t know man

I have motivation to rope tbh

I need to know too

Life has many sources of pain that have nothing to do with inceldom. As you age you will encounter more of them and perhaps be motivated to avoid them by making money and not being a total bum.

Life has many sources of pain that have nothing to do with inceldom. As you age you will encounter more of them and perhaps be motivated to avoid them by making money and not being a total bum.
Based

I have no motivation

You can't. I haven't been doing online work either

A truly BlackPilled guy would be studymaxing and wealthmaxing hard.
You are in high school FFS it's not even that tough. I graduated top of my class at 16 and I'm average intelligence. You need to sit down and be in the moment. Don't think about past or future because you can't change past and future doesn't exist :feelsthink:
Think about the present, that's how I am able to concentrate for long hours. It's not even that tough.

I don't have motivation since years tbh

A truly BlackPilled guy would be studymaxing and wealthmaxing hard.
You are in high school FFS it's not even that tough. I graduated top of my class at 16 and I'm average intelligence. You need to sit down and be in the moment. Don't think about past or future because you can't change past and future doesn't exist :feelsthink:
Think about the present, that's how I am able to concentrate for long hours. It's not even that tough.
Ok will start codemaxxing and studymaxxing