Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR How can a short cumskin ascend in his country while all women are taken by meds? Actual massive blackpill in a cumskin gynocentric shithole.

• Thread starter UnderdevelopedSlav
  • Start date
U

UnderdevelopedSlav

Mogłem mieć wszystko... A nie mam nic.
-

I'm cucking as an Uber Eats courier and whenever I see brown (they are all below 175cm while every slavcel sexhaver is at least 183cm) his hangin' around with some slavniggER toilet. Brown skin is completely undefeated when it comes to sexual attraction. Ive been rotting so long on PSL forums and always coping with bonez, but bone mass goes 2nd fr. I know its very controversial but that fact is impossible to deny. To me, everyone who claims otherwise is an idiot, ethniK, low IQ faggot without life experience.

Im the russiancel from .org. If someone browses .org constantly he remembers me.

I'm planning to do high IQ high effort thread in the next days which sums up:
  • community of inceldom nowadays
  • current status and the future one of soyciety and economy
  • my experience and final conclusions on life and why it's never begun for, at least, 60% of men (esp white ones).

I think it would be a worth thread to read. I have some experience when it comes to looksmaxxing, surgerymaxxing etc. Im knowledgable enough to trust me. Also Im not a kid like the most of .orgcels. I have a life experience.

Moreover, it will be my last thread in incel community in general. I don't think its worth to rot on these sites anymore which I'll explain in my future thread. I don't think rotting anymore is worth, esp if you have no chance for ascension and you are borderline hopeless truecel. Being mogged by EVERYONE (sub5 cruelty), no chance for good job due to unfortunate place of birth (in the social hierarchy obv, my parents were always poor and we were living for $500 a month when I was being raised) + overall life-cuckery due to my 2 failos which are unfixable. These 2 make me socially crippled. I am unfit to live. Eternally.

I have significantly lower my inhibition due to drugs. No some normie stuff like ketamine, amphetamine, weed, alcohol etc. I have no bounds rn basically. I dont care at all. It's literally ascension or death.

Also, I will cover in my final thread what y'all should do when it comes to ascension or death. What actions are needed to taken to finally cuck kikes and this fucking hopeless jewish system. Every normiecuck betaorbits around foids and gynocentrism. Noone of you should tolerate this. If you rot and do nothing you are a cuck. You tolerate it. Idiots. Cucks.

All things considered, visiting some very attractive British male model is inevitable...

See you.

Obv JBW copers will be destroyed also.

You are gook. You are genetically predisposted to be deluded. You dont know shit.
Cope

Just take you're meds sister

I'm cucking as an Uber Eats courier and whenever I see brown (they are all below 175cm while every slavcel sexhaver is at least 183cm) his hangin' around with some slavniggER toilet. Brown skin is completely undefeated when it comes to sexual attraction. Ive been rotting so long on PSL forums and always coping with bonez, but bone mass goes 2nd fr. I know its very controversial but that fact is impossible to deny. To me, everyone who claims otherwise is an idiot, ethniK, low IQ faggot without life experience.

Im the russiancel from .org. If someone browses .org constantly he remembers me.

I'm planning to do high IQ high effort thread in the next days which sums up:
  • community of inceldom nowadays
  • current status and the future one of soyciety and economy
  • my experience and final conclusions on life and why it's never begun for, at least, 60% of men (esp white ones).

I think it would be a worth thread to read. I have some experience when it comes to looksmaxxing, surgerymaxxing etc. Im knowledgable enough to trust me. Also Im not a kid like the most of .orgcels. I have a life experience.

Moreover, it will be my last thread in incel community in general. I don't think its worth to rot on these sites anymore which I'll explain in my future thread. I don't think rotting anymore is worth, esp if you have no chance for ascension and you are borderline hopeless truecel. Being mogged by EVERYONE (sub5 cruelty), no chance for good job due to unfortunate place of birth (in the social hierarchy obv, my parents were always poor and we were living for $500 a month when I was being raised) + overall life-cuckery due to my 2 failos which are unfixable. These 2 make me socially crippled. I am unfit to live. Eternally.

I have significantly lower my inhibition due to drugs. No some normie stuff like ketamine, amphetamine, weed, alcohol etc. I have no bounds rn basically. I dont care at all. It's literally ascension or death.

Also, I will cover in my final thread what y'all should do when it comes to ascension or death. What actions are needed to taken to finally cuck kikes and this fucking hopeless jewish system. Every normiecuck betaorbits around foids and gynocentrism. Noone of you should tolerate this. If you rot and do nothing you are a cuck. You tolerate it. Idiots. Cucks.

All things considered, visiting some very attractive British male model is inevitable...

See you.
Launch total krieg on meds and tajiks in your country. See tesak.

I mean just look at the studies. Olive skin tone is the most attractive on men while very pale skin isn't really that appealing and it looks more feminine aswell

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back