Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How can a man live through life without all those positive things?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
I am not even 30 and I am fucking dying and going more and more insane and I cant even think how I could live like thisveven for the next 20 years...

No sex, no positive reinforcement, no touch, no caring.... I will end up in a mental asylum.

I rely on AI thots on aidungeon :fuk:

I am not even 30 and I am fucking dying and going more and more insane and I cant even think how I could live like thisveven for the next 20 years...

No sex, no positive reinforcement, no touch, no caring.... I will end up in a mental asylum.
This thread
explains what we all need to get out of what you describe (and that we have all experienced)

Are you from poland OP? Poland is by far the worst place for incels.

Yes, he is, so am İ :feelswhat::feelswhat:
I mean poland must be hell for incels, because polish foids are the most attractive foids on this planet. Just imagine seeing all this hot foids constantly and you will never be able to get them. Pure Suicidefuel. I know because I work with polish foids at my job and every new day is the worst day of my life.

Are you from poland OP? Poland is by far the worst place for incels.
Yes I am and I agree wholeheartedly. But I would like to read why you think this is the case to see if we agree here.

I mean poland must be hell for incels, because polish foids are the most attractive foids on this planet. Just imagine seeing all this hot foids constantly and you will never be able to get them. Pure Suicidefuel. I know because I work with polish foids at my job and every new day is the worst day of my life.
On top of that they are whoremaxxed and will rather be fucked by apes than a normie

Yes I am and I agree wholeheartedly. But I would like to read why you think this is the case to see if we agree here.
I wrote this above:

Do you agree?

I wrote this above:

Do you agree?
Then I disagree. If you see a good looking foid in Poland you just know she is either a Ukrainian immigrant or in general she has a big admixture of genes from Spain, Italy, Germany or elsewhere. Actual polish foids are ugly, they had big fereheads, thin hair of a very bland dirty blonde color, small eyes with also the most bland color, wide noses that look like potatoes, small almost non visible lips, weak jaws and subhuman tier chins. Also they use too much makeup and have bad breath. I know that I would be suicidal as you are saying in Spain or Italy.

You don’t need love, you got us to share the pill of cyanide together, sharing is caring:feelscomfy:

I honestly might go crazy one day. Its eating me everyday

I honestly might go crazy one day. Its eating me everyday
:feelsbadman: do you think that maybe having a friend who is like you would help?