Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can a 14 year old looksmaxx

Y

yungchad

Banned
-
I just turned 14 and I’m around 5’9. My dad is 6’3 and my mom is 5’7. I’ve been lifting pretty consistently for about a month now and I can see gains. What are some good things to do while I’m still going through puberty.

Who cares? Use google and you will get answers.

By going through puberty first.

Don't reveal your age here, the oldcels will attack.

yungchad said:
I just turned 14 and I’m around 5’9. My dad is 6’3 and my mom is 5’7. I’ve been lifting pretty consistently for about a month now and I can see gains. What are some good things to do while I’m still going through puberty.

Rope

you can do absolutely nothing if you're ugly, and if you're not you should leave this site and talk to girls

yungchad said:
I just turned 14 and I’m around 5’9. My dad is 6’3 and my mom is 5’7.
Sucks to get height mogged by a 14 year old.

Akarin said:
you can do absolutely nothing if you're ugly, and if you're not you should leave this site and talk to girls

I would say I’m like a 7/10 for my age. I’ve never had a problem talking to girls. Thanks for not being a dick like most of the other posters.

yungchad said:
I would say I’m like a 7/10 for my age. I’ve never had a problem talking to girls. Thanks for not being a dick like most of the other posters.

Off to lookism you go.

You are too young to be here. You're at an age where the MAJORITY of people have not lost their virginity. Wait til you're an adult.

You are just young and insecure.

yungchad said:

Lol how did you even find this website kid. Go to lookism if you're looking for looks-maxing advice

cyborgglory said:
You are too young to be here. You're at an age where the MAJORITY of people have not lost their virginity. Wait til you're an adult.

You are just young and insecure.
Not in my high school.

This really has to be a troll post, one that made me smile... Because his username is yungchad lol and he's describing the perfect budding Chad 5'9" at 14, will be near his father's height or beyond. Already lifting heavy, bro. Just lol.

FB IMG 17170863881355914

he is 20 years old now

I can relate. I'm 9 & need to looksmax to get my looksmatch in elementary school.

Go fuck yourself normie

He probably grew up to become a chad

I wish I joined in 2018 I would have been blackpilled at 12

Carefully, he is a normie

You wouldn’t find this post if i didnt bump

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6