Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How brutal is this manga?

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Self-banned
-
Has anyone read it? Its about an incel being tempirarily put in a chad's body.

Attachments

• Lookism_Volume_1_Cover.jpg
    Lookism_Volume_1_Cover.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 54
Has anyone read it? Its about an incel being tempirarily put in a chad's body.
someone posted a small review of it here a while back

from what I remember their analysis of it was basically that "lookism" is only a theme at the start and it's illustrated in a pretty surface level and milquetoast way (doesn't make much of a statement beyond "attractive people are treated better"). overall it's just a generic k-drama with little emphasis on the type of stuff incels care about. just kind of uninteresting in general

The beginning is really brutal. I wonder if South Korean schools are really like that. Bullymogs the schools I attended here.

I dropped after a handful of chapters though, just like I do with 95% of anime/mangas/manhwas.

Did the jannies take down that thread you made about the foid who was basically the girl version of you who cucked you for some burger nigga?

Did the jannies take down that thread you made about the foid who was basically the girl version of you who cucked you for some burger nigga?
Yea, I asked them to dump some threads/posts that were getting a bit too personal for my liking.
Think ive shared them enough time with those that matter. No point leaving them for blupiller 's hordes posterity.

Yea, I asked them to dump some threads/posts that were getting a bit too personal for my liking.
Think ive shared them enough time with those that matter. No point leaving them for blupiller 's hordes posterity.
You should be worried about what the jannies could do with that information, rather than bluepillers/lurkers tbh. By asking them to cover up your footsteps, you lowkey revealed your secrets to (((them)))

I don't worry about jannies. Im a normal stable rational human and they have nothing on me and on my reputation, and if they are malevolent, that info has been stored the milisecond it was posted anyways.

I didnt feel like having some of the posts being paraded by retards on reddit, that is all. Anyone who i gave a two fucks about reading/seeing it already has.

someone posted a small review of it here a while back

from what I remember their analysis of it was basically that "lookism" is only a theme at the start and it's illustrated in a pretty surface level and milquetoast way (doesn't make much of a statement beyond "attractive people are treated better"). overall it's just a generic k-drama with little emphasis on the type of stuff incels care about. just kind of uninteresting in general

I don't worry about jannies. Im a normal stable rational human and they have nothing on me and on my reputation,
Well, if you lived in burgerland or the UK, you probably would. Most niggas here think they’ve done nothing wrong either. Truth is, we don’t know for sure if the jannies at the top even like us or not, nor do we know their true intentions or endgame. They could be bluepillers in disguise that want us locked up just like every other normie
and if they are malevolent, that info has been stored the milisecond it was posted anyways.
True
I didnt feel like having some of the posts being paraded by retards on reddit, that is all. Anyone who i gave a two fucks about reading/seeing it already has.
Understandable, but you should’ve stopped giving a fuck about what cucks like IT have to say about you by now. They won’t touch you with a 10 foot pole if you don’t post bait or anything edgy or outrageous

Last edited: