Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How bluepillers think our interactions with women go

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/nrhcek/and_they_always_think_why_wont_women_ever_want_to/h0h1rz6/

vs

How my interactions with women really go
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FXRpvpGg.jpeg&hash=cf5f69611581b8fc97dcf667f900f020

They cant know it because i dont interact with women

ima be honest ive never talked to a woman "badly"
same I haven't since hs. I avoid em cause can't afford false charge and be fucked

Inceltears has no fucking idea how cruel women can be and what people can do to each other.

what the...how retarded u have to be to write all that crap lol

wait it's seems its a hole who post this shit,so don't have a single idea,just bullshiting

How my interactions with women go:

"Did you find everything"
"Yes"
"That'll be $XX.XX"
"Come again"
"Thanks"

This is the part where IT gives me shit for not constantly trying to approach and then if you do dare approach they will say you're a creepy freak that deserves to rot in prison for mildly inconveniencing a foid.

How my interactions with women go:

"Did you find everything"
"Yes"
"That'll be $XX.XX"
"Come again"
"Thanks"

This is the part where IT gives me shit for not constantly trying to approach and then if you do dare approach they will say you're a creepy freak that deserves to rot in prison for mildly inconveniencing a foid.
Don't you know the pecking order? Women > Dogs > Earthworms > Men > Incels

kek, i'm way more polite than any ITfaggot, don't want to attract negative attention, this thought that inkels swing their dicks to women while quoting mein kampf in rl is pure fiction of soy infused bugmen

Woman starting conversation with incel
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

MY only interest is LDAR.

Already tried, and got crushed trying to hobbymaxx for women.

in the real world I get threatened with getting beaten up for smiling on the street or greeting people

An online friend of mine forced a foid to talk to me in order to help me out. Eventually I got annoyed by her talking about chad cock and not being attracted to me so I started showing her gore and calling her a fat cunt in order to cut the contact.

And she didn't even get bothered by it. Instead I found out that this woman pays subscription to watch gore and watches autopsy videos in youtube. :feelswhat:
She would then share her favorite gore with me. :feelswhat: Some of the gore was so hardcore it was too much even for me.

No random female has initiated conversation with me my whole life JFL

kek, i'm way more polite than any ITfaggot, don't want to attract negative attention, this thought that inkels swing their dicks to women while quoting mein kampf in rl is pure fiction of soy infused bugmen
They have to keep that "persona" pinned on us, so they can deny their inceldom and attack us at the same time. If they are not like us, they are not incel, they think like that.

Total: 23 (Incels: 3, Bluepillers: 20)

They only have idiotic bluepilled ideological possession and strawmans. They'd get stomped in a debate.

That’s exactly what I do! A foid starts a conversation and I immediately call her a saggy titty roastie bitch.

Jk a foid would never initiate anything with me

They can't never argue in good faith, that would require them to admit they are wrong over the most basic arguments, they can't admit they are wrong in any possible way so their most ''mature'' alternative is acting like a manchild and making strawman caricatures of what how they think an incel (and even a woman) interacts in real life (without not even anecdotal evidence of course).

Bro shigechi was dying in this scene fuck em anime bitches

Forever will be immersed in fantasy land these bluepillers.

They really believe some shy nice girls are trying to socialize with us? They live inside their crazy delusional head.

wtf I've literally never even had a woman I know willingly start a conversation with me, let alone a random one