Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill how bluepilled society treats female suicide vs. male suicide

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
female. read the comments.

female. same drill.

female. look at the reactions and read the comments.

female.

male.

what does the male get? a full on criticism of every piece of his life, his behavior, why he deserved to be a virgin.

male. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypq133tzTc4

notice how the ONLY time a male suicide is ever even mentioned, its because they took matters into their own hands and achieved Shahadah. why? because it was an INCONVENIENCE and resulted in a death of a woman.

male suicide? i couldnt find a single youtube video about it in a supportive light above 100k views. female? millions.

i'd say this is a blackpill to sticky. nobody cares about the suicide of men. not women. not numales. not the media. nobody. this is an issue created solely by society. i GUARENTEE if these men were offered emotional support and not ostracized, they wouldnt kill themselves let alone attain martyrdom.

Attachments

• 1234123412341234.png
    1234123412341234.png
    140.8 KB · Views: 64
  • not even related.png
    not even related.png
    136.5 KB · Views: 68
all these women need to do these days is use their vag and fuck ugly males. That is how to prevent school shooters.

Male suicide is like a meme in society. You get goofy characters like Logal Paul going out and disrespecting dead Japs. Female suicide is a super serious thing you can't light of lest you be labeled sexist and psychpathic.

Even here you get guys mocking the recent r9k shotgun suicide.

Same as with the bullying thing.

Male suicide is like a meme in society. You get goofy characters like Logal Paul going out and disrespecting dead Japs. Female suicide is a super serious thing you can't light of lest you be labeled sexist and psychpathic.

his brother went into female protection mode immediately. when a female dies, its defcon 1. male dies? all part of the drill. keep living, dont question or sympathize.

his brother went into female protection mode immediately. when a female dies, its defcon 1. male dies? all part of the drill. keep living, dont question or sympathize.

Is that his gf at 1:20 dressing like a slut?

Is that his gf at 1:20 dressing like a slut?
yep. 1:22 look at the disgusting whore pull her pants down.

i would rip them off and strike her in the face if it werent for the legal repercussions.

Yeah noticed this as well tbh.
Nobody gives a fuck about many of us
If I died I am like sure nobody would even care.
Nobody calls me or anything anymore either way.

Society doesn't care about us, we could suicide, we could be homeless, we could be drug addicts , alcoholic etc. They don't give a fuck about us. We are expendable. They only start caring when we become a threat to society. Between rope and hERo, the answer is obvious.

ScreenShot007.jpg

No one cares if we all rope tomorrow.

Go ER or be forgotten tbh

Even here you get guys mocking the recent r9k shotgun suicide.
True.

But too be fair some people mock anyone's death, and was if proven that guy was an incel?

Never forget that 3/4 of suicide victims are male. The majority are also middle aged, in the rare occasion male sui is brought up oldcels are still left out.

Never forget that 3/4 of suicide victims are male. The majority are also middle aged, in the rare occasion male sui is brought up oldcels are still left out.
Oldcing is brutal.
It is when you trully hit the bottom
Being old is the worst.

This kid is probably one of the most high profile male suicides(maybe after the gay kid who jumped off the bridge).
Chads at school claimed he was gay and bullied him while being rewarded by females. He had much less control ove his depression and suicide than amanda todd and most of these thots but almost all videos about him are 50k views or less, just one Oprah vid with 200k views(compared to Todd's millions).
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ryan+halligan&sp=CAM%3D

When a female suicides, it's a tragedy. When a million incels do, it's only a statistic.