Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How blackpilled do you think normies are now?

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

bad personality and lack of confidence cel
★★★
If you look at places like tiktok and instagram the majority of normies understand that looks and height are important. Sure a lot of them are redpill copers and think that's all about confidence but none of them will deny reality as much as bluepilled redditors do. Subreddits like IT are so scared to admit the blackpill is right about anything that they deny the most obvious things. Your average normie knows that something like height matters but IT users can't admit to it because they're too scared to admit that we might be right.

Definitely more than in the past
Zoomers are definitely more blackpilled than previous generations. And how could they not be with social media and dating apps blatantly showcasing it all the time

They know we are right, they consciously deny it for their own convenience. The appearance is not new, it has always existed as asbolute.

They are afraid to claim that our reasoning is completely correct, we are beyond their cognitive capacity.

We don't just notice the obvious, we are the ones who discover everything.

Subreddits like IT are so scared to admit the blackpill is right about anything
Jfl this is exactly why the subreddit is dying and full of out of touch obese feminists. They’re so out of the curve and out of touch it’s insane jfl.

I think the younger ones are more blackpilled

They know we are right, they consciously deny it for their own convenience. The appearance is not new, it has always existed as asbolute.
There's some points we make that I just refuse to believe they disagree with or have any genuine argument against. Things that are such an obvious denial of reality

Jfl this is exactly why the subreddit is dying and full of out of touch obese feminists. They’re so out of the curve and out of touch it’s insane jfl.
None of IT actually gives a fuck about the blackpill. They only care about us saying edgy shit about women. They deny the blackpill because they feel like they have to rather than having any points against it

None of IT actually gives a fuck about the blackpill. They only care about us saying edgy shit about women. They deny the blackpill because they feel like they have to rather than having any points against it
So IT is just a massive denial circlejerk to cope with their inferiority? We should get IT deleted tbh

It's kinda weird that I can openly say that height matters irl and people wouldn't look at me weirdly. They even agree.