Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How Being Ugly Messes Up The Non-Romantic Aspects of Your Life

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
When you are ugly the impression you make already starts out as negative in ALL social interactions whether professional, academic, acquaintances/colleagues, friends, or general interaction with women. This affects both your interactions with men and women because your face failos your personality, among men it makes you seem weak, introverted, shy and a low status loser. This means people give less importance to what you have to say, are less likely to be friendly or caring about you, less likely to invite you anywhere or want to be social with you outside of the bare minimum requirements.

If one has stellar social skills, great verbal aptitude and high interpersonal intelligence, like in the top 10%, they might still be able to overcome these handicaps, and become popular and well liked. But for your typical ugly guy who likely developed poor interpersonal skills overall due to lack of exposure, shyness, social anxiety and lack of confidence due to years of trauma from being bullied, ostracized and neglected, there is clearly no hope of achieving such impressive improvement. On top of that personality is shaped by looks which means ugly guys are more likely to have neurotic traits which are unfavorable in social environments. Also some are on the autistic spectrum which means they have a clinical handicap preventing them from achieving great social success, combining this with poor looks makes any degree of social success completely impossible.

With all these issues, which are significantly affected by poor facial aesthetics, overcoming the negative barrier caused by first impression due to ugliness becomes impossible. The logical option becomes to not play the social game and give up, this means interacting with people as little as possible. Not trying to make friends or acquaintances, ignoring service people who often do the same and treat you with disrespect. It's obvious that even with significant effort the unattractive male would always be low status, looked down on, rejected and disliked, therefore the alienation is imposed by society, rather than by the person's own insecurities as psychologists often claim. The costs far outweigh the benefits of social interaction, especially IRL, as a below average looking male.

This means the person is even less likely to be hired and promoted, which decreases overall wage earning. Often time the person is forced into a NEET lifestyle or part time unsocial type jobs, which is hard since most lucrative fields require substantial social interaction. While being talented in some area or picking a professional STEM field can offset this a little, an unattractive male would be beaten down by negative social life and constant micro-aggressions by society, causing depression and reducing motivation, preventing and declining the likelihood of even academic pursuits, such as attaining the basic necessary degree required for skilled jobs.

Well, sure, most ugly guys also look weak so you have repulsion from women, disrespect from men, and overall contempt from society ranging from little kids to old people.

If one has stellar social skills, great verbal aptitude and high interpersonal intelligence, like in the top 10%, they might still be able to overcome these handicaps, and become popular and well liked.
Idk about this. Some of the popular people in my school literally didn't talk and when the did they sounded like complete autists. No way were their "social skills" better than mine rather their bones were longer than mine or they were a foid and given a free pass. The only way to be liked when ugly is to be a jester but you will be swept aside when you become not needed or talked behind your back.

Idk about this. Some of the popular people in my school literally didn't talk and when the did they sounded like complete autists. No way were their "social skills" better than mine rather their bones were longer than mine or they were a foid and given a free pass. The only way to be liked when ugly is to be a jester but you will be swept aside when you become not needed or talked behind your back.
This, it's all facial and height bones, and it fucking sucks because there's nothing you can do about your bones. There were guys at my school that hardly ever talked or said anything and females and guys would come up to them and do anything to get validation from them. Some attractive males are so used to people giving them attention to the point where they don't even say anything. Meanwhile if an ugly male isn't a jester for people better looking than him he gets called a creepy, quiet, weirdo.

True, look at all CEO's, all tall white Chads with perfect hairlines.

When you are ugly the impression you make already starts out as negative in ALL social interactions whether professional, academic, acquaintances/colleagues, friends, or general interaction with women. This affects both your interactions with men and women because your face failos your personality, among men it makes you seem weak, introverted, shy and a low status loser. This means people give less importance to what you have to say, are less likely to be friendly or caring about you, less likely to invite you anywhere or want to be social with you outside of the bare minimum requirements.
\
Very high IQ I would like to commend your on your excellent analysis of the difficulties of being an ugly ethnic male.

IT won't touch this.

Last edited:
Just try getting a job with an ogre tier face and autist level social skills, life is rigged