Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How being a single individual for too long will lead to nihilism.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
In the past you were pushed to get married and have children, this was universal for religious countries(western). If you couldn't find a person you would seek a religious leader of some sort to guide you to a person that is seeking the same traits you do. Looks did matter, but there was a fear of not stepping on the law of greed which would be portrayed as a sin and with parents willing to push daughters/sons for a ideal relationship(not lookist) was more than enough for two parties of similar levels to encounter each others. More or less, life was designed to give you a long term purpose other than a short materialistic one as we face currently. It was designed in such a way where you could search for one another through a third party, which indeed would have back the benefits of a long term marriage, children, grandchildren. Which kept your life under complete pleasure for a lifetime and realizing there actually was a purpose to it. To spread your genes.

Since that isn't possible anymore, people are now currently being fed from a rotting culture to go out there and explore, party, drugs etc. But those things are temporary. And you have been indirectly indoctrinated to believe that after those temporary things cease to exist and lack the possibility to ever come back in your life again you begin to think that life is utterly meaningless and that there is nothing to it at the same time living a big part of your life under the impression that what you went through WAS life. Its only temporarily rewarding that’s why you feel everything is pointless in the end and completely missing the initial option which society has completely replaced with moronic "living the life" type of propaganda to further subvert men into a feeling of nothingness, rendering them completely useless and making them completely forget their purpose and reject the idea of spreading their seed the way their ancestors did.
Society is made in such a way where it no longer requires you to have children. It no longer feels rewarding attempting to start a family. It no longer gives you a sense of purpose. It's set out as a temporary game of pleasure which is reserved for the upmost deserving and best looking males that are alive, without third party intervention for such males of low caliber as incels it further leads to a direct road to lusting for the best fit male for lust and not reproduction. It was laid out in such a scam-like way, that you as a man is completely useless and will constantly feel useless and will be made useless.

Materialism has never interested me.

I wish I was born in Ancient Greece or Ancient Rome, at least I could be a Hoplite or Legionnaire, and go on huge fucking campaigns, traveling all over the place, battling huge armies, stomping on shitters

>>>"lol but you'd have died from a common cold bro or died in battle haha why'd you want that bro? staring at a computer monitor is for 60 years is the life bro"

WHO GIVES A FUCK, THOSE NIGGERS EXPERIENCED MORE GLORY, HONOR AND ACHIEVEMENT IN 1 YEAR OF CAMPAIGNING THAN ANY OF US LIVE IN 100 YEARS NOW.

I wish I was born in Ancient Greece or Ancient Rome, at least I could be a Hoplite or Legionnaire, and go on huge fucking campaigns.

>>>"lol but you'd have died from a common cold bro"

WHO GIVES A FUCK, THOSE NIGGERS EXPERIENCED MORE GLORY, HONOR AND ACHIEVEMENT IN 1 YEAR OF CAMPAIGNING THAN ANY OF US LIVE IN 100 YEARS NOW.
Materialism is a idiotic idea that is being pushed upon people as of current society. This renders ugly males completely useless and powerless as I have stated in my thread. Even though it's not about materialism I can see the ties in it.
I completely agree with you that it would be ideal for us to go back to times such as Ancient Rome. The feeling of intentionally being made useless by society leads to nihilism, which isnt what society is about but people are making it out to be like that as I said... to make ugly males useless.

Materialism is a idiotic idea that is being pushed upon people as of current society. This renders ugly males completely useless and powerless as I have stated in my thread. Even though it's not about materialism I can see the ties in it.
I completely agree with you that it would be ideal for us to go back to times such as Ancient Rome. The feeling of intentionally being made useless by society leads to nihilism, which isnt what society is about but people are making it out to be like that as I said... to make ugly males useless.

The thing is now, there is very little you can get from life, unless you're in the top percentile/in demand. The average or below average man cannot enter a Legion and gain prestige, honor and glory, these men live like rats in a heavily regulated box, forced to live emasculated humiliating lives, to just exist day to day, with nothing ever special happening, no adventure, no glory, no honor, no respect, just existence for the sake of existence, in a well regulated and in-closed safe environment with no possibility of escape. While the top 10-20% of men take all the spoils and live life beyond the bottom 80-90% comprehension.

The thing is now, there is very little you can get from life, unless you're in the top percentile/in demand. The average or below average man cannot enter a Legion and gain prestige, honor and glory, these men live like rats in a heavily regulated box, forced to live emasculated humiliating lives.
Which I have indeed stated in my thread. This current life we are being presented is full of temporary moronic solution to subvert you into being quiet and in your place which yet again ties in with us being completely useless in such society. People want us to believe that life is nothing, but its always been a bigger picture than what we are being fed. And the little enjoyment you get is complete materialistic foolishness.

And what are you planning to do to change this situation? less bitching and more action!

And what are you planning to do to change this situation? less bitching and more action!
There really isnt much we can do except make threads which people read, interpret in the way the thread is meant to be interpreted in and spread the message if they choose so. Most threads are done in a way to aid the average man to think and come to a realization of how rotten the society we live in is.

There really isnt much we can do except make threads which people read, interpret in the way the thread is meant to be interpreted in and spread the message if they choose so. Most threads are done in a way to aid the average man to think and come to a realization of how rotten the society we live in is.

Good point. How much people do you think we would need to actually make change in society?

This society is unsalvageable

Good point. How much people do you think we would need to actually make change in society?
There are already people out there trying to restore certain aspects which are missing in life.

It's a subjective and singular view on what "matters" to you.

In my case I view my life and maintaining/adding more quality to it as top-priority and I aspire to hopefully make a breakthrough somehow with my spare time.

So no I'm not a nihilist, read some Fredreich bro. Forge your own path, I plan to be a total hermit in the wood when I'm done wage-cucking.

In my case I view my life and maintaining/adding more quality to it as top-priority and I aspire to hopefully make a breakthrough somehow with my spare time.

So no I'm not a nihilist, read some Fredreich bro. Forge your own path, I plan to be a total hermit in the wood when I'm done wage-cucking.
Well, yes its subjective. I chose a more universal topic which is related to inceldom and had to be on topic.

But a conclusion we can both agree on is that this society is forcing you to believe that you are a useless human without any purpose and that only a certain % can truly enjoy having fun in this life while the rest are discouraged to.

But yes, its good to have your own path and deviate from the current state.

Well, yes its subjective. I chose a more universal topic which is related to inceldom and had to be on topic.

But a conclusion we can both agree on is that this society is forcing you to believe that you are a useless human without any purpose and that only a certain % can truly enjoy having fun in this life while the rest are discouraged to.

But yes, its good to have your own path and deviate from the current state.

No use in supporting a society that's not for you better interests.
I already feel sick for not being off-grid.

In the past you were pushed to get married and have children, this was universal for religious countries(western). If you couldn't find a person you would seek a religious leader of some sort to guide you to a person that is seeking the same traits you do. Looks did matter, but there was a fear of not stepping on the law of greed which would be portrayed as a sin and with parents willing to push daughters/sons for a ideal relationship(not lookist) was more than enough for two parties of similar levels to encounter each others. More or less, life was designed to give you a long term purpose other than a short materialistic one as we face currently. It was designed in such a way where you could search for one another through a third party, which indeed would have back the benefits of a long term marriage, children, grandchildren. Which kept your life under complete pleasure for a lifetime and realizing there actually was a purpose to it. To spread your genes.

Since that isn't possible anymore, people are now currently being fed from a rotting culture to go out there and explore, party, drugs etc. But those things are temporary. And you have been indirectly indoctrinated to believe that after those temporary things cease to exist and lack the possibility to ever come back in your life again you begin to think that life is utterly meaningless and that there is nothing to it at the same time living a big part of your life under the impression that what you went through WAS life. Its only temporarily rewarding that’s why you feel everything is pointless in the end and completely missing the initial option which society has completely replaced with moronic "living the life" type of propaganda to further subvert men into a feeling of nothingness, rendering them completely useless and making them completely forget their purpose and reject the idea of spreading their seed the way their ancestors did.
Society is made in such a way where it no longer requires you to have children. It no longer feels rewarding attempting to start a family. It no longer gives you a sense of purpose. It's set out as a temporary game of pleasure which is reserved for the upmost deserving and best looking males that are alive, without third party intervention for such males of low caliber as incels it further leads to a direct road to lusting for the best fit male for lust and not reproduction. It was laid out in such a scam-like way, that you as a man is completely useless and will constantly feel useless and will be made useless.
It can if you don´t have any roots, or spiritual foundation.
Just go full nihilist cuck brah

Don't you feel it is supposed to be like that in nature, and we're just returning to our natural state? Not an appeal to nature, natural doesn't always equal good.

... May also lead to Christ. If you're able to survive the nihilistic phase...

As Georges Sorel wrote, the main inspiration for morality is the feeling of love, since it gives rise to the greatest emotions in people.

If you are devoid of love and the emotions it instills, you will likely become numb and nihilistic (if not outright evil and immoral).

Last edited:
Maybe. Perhaps. A ai will read this someday and go er on the current paradigm?

I wish I was born in Ancient Greece or Ancient Rome, at least I could be a Hoplite or Legionnaire, and go on huge fucking campaigns, traveling all over the place, battling huge armies, stomping on shitters

>>>"lol but you'd have died from a common cold bro or died in battle haha why'd you want that bro? staring at a computer monitor is for 60 years is the life bro"

Yeah, fucking this tbh.

Or a 16th century conquistador looking for El Dorado.

Just a short, exciting life full of adventure. These days an “adventure” means “travelling” to a third world shithole and walking around a market full of curries trying to sell you beads carved out of elephant dung.

"Muh off grid"

Don't let your disdain for society make you give up all the perks that you've ironically already suffered for

Seriously think about it, you've already went through years of social rejection, wage slaving, to exist in a society and have access to certain goods and services, take a step back and realize the irony of now doubling down and moving "off grid" to where you are not only still sexually starved and rejected, but now you don't even have access to the goods and services you suffered for

You may have deluded yourself into thinking you are "spiting society" by going off grid since you won't be contributing to it, but you are only really spiting yourself, society will carry on just fine without the contribution of a single man, so your withdrawal only really affects your own life, and not in a positive way

Poisoned? - No hospitals or doctors nearby, oh well, time to die a slow and painful death, maybe you can blow your own brains out with your hunting rifle and spare yourself

Want to treat yourself? - There's nothing you can buy to do this, no tasty food outlets, no desserts, no nothing, just whatever the hell you can hunt for or gather

Entertainment? - Hope you like reading because that's pretty much all there is, eating, hunting, and talking to yourself. Ironically you won't even have access to this very forum you are on speaking about "going off grid"

Here's the most important problem you forgot about....... OLD AGE

Going off grid might seem like a good idea now while you are still young, when you hit your 50's and 60's you are going to regret not instead just wealthmaxxing and investing, you see the entire point of "going off grid" is to live a more "natural life", and take part in "the real world", problem is, IN THE REAL WORLD HUMANS DON'T MAKE IT TO 60 THEY DIE

The only reason we have "long lives" today is because we no longer exist in the real world

"Muh off grid"

Don't let your disdain for society make you give up all the perks that you've ironically already suffered for

Seriously think about it, you've already went through years of social rejection, wage slaving, to exist in a society and have access to certain goods and services, take a step back and realize the irony of now doubling down and moving "off grid" to where you are not only still sexually starved and rejected, but now you don't even have access to the goods and services you suffered for

You may have deluded yourself into thinking you are "spiting society" by going off grid since you won't be contributing to it, but you are only really spiting yourself, society will carry on just fine without the contribution of a single man, so your withdrawal only really affects your own life, and not in a positive way

Poisoned? - No hospitals or doctors nearby, oh well, time to die a slow and painful death, maybe you can blow your own brains out with your hunting rifle and spare yourself

Want to treat yourself? - There's nothing you can buy to do this, no tasty food outlets, no desserts, no nothing, just whatever the hell you can hunt for or gather

Entertainment? - Hope you like reading because that's pretty much all there is, eating, hunting, and talking to yourself. Ironically you won't even have access to this very forum you are on speaking about "going off grid"

Going off grid might seem like a good idea now while you are still young, when you hit your 50's and 60's you are going to regret not instead just wealthmaxxing and investing, you see the entire point of "going off grid" is to live a more "natural life", and take part in "the real world", problem is, IN THE REAL WORLD HUMANS DON'T MAKE IT TO 60 THEY DIE

The only reason we have "long lives" today is because we no longer exist in the real world

Those are possible to have in terms of being an isolated solitary hermit, but it requires a lot of planning and resourcefulness.

I wouldn't want to suffer with others where I'll be attacked. Including that I often have to stave off attempts, to reintegrate me back into this vapid simulated existence not considering what's useful and valid for myself.

I'm already alone in terms of friendship and social networks. Outside of anything that's for mutual gain. In a wooded area there's already the resources you need to provide yourself a sustaining life, it takes gear and know-how.

Those are possible to have in terms of being an isolated solitary hermit, but it requires a lot of planning and resourcefulness.

I wouldn't want to suffer with others where I'll be attacked. Including that I often have to stave off attempts, to reintegrate me back into this vapid simulated existence not considering what's useful and valid for myself.

I'm already alone in terms of friendship and social networks. Outside of anything that's for mutual gain. In a wooded area there's already the resources you need to provide yourself a sustaining life, it takes gear and know-how.

Just throw away all the perks of living in this era theory

I can only see your strategy as doubling down on suffering, pretty much masochistic, you've already gotten yourself used to all these modern conveniences, including the internet, you know, like you talking to me right now, there'll be no more of that shit. You really think you are going to be able to just from having access to all these conveniences, to living like hermit?

You can't be serious dude, lets say you are in your 30's now, I'd bet that if you start at that age, in 5 years you'll come back to modern society, its too late, you'll try your best to stick it out but over time you'll realize how pointless it is, how your health is slowly depleting over time, and you are even more tired of your existence than ever before

Just throw away all the perks of living in this era theory

I can only see your strategy as doubling down on suffering, pretty much masochistic, you've already gotten yourself used to all these modern conveniences, including the internet, you know, like you talking to me right now, there'll be no more of that shit. You really think you are going to be able to just from having access to all these conveniences, to living like hermit?

You can't be serious dude, lets say you are in your 30's now, I'd bet that if you start at that age, in 5 years you'll come back to modern society, its too late, you'll try your best to stick it out but over time you'll realize how pointless it is, how your health is slowly depleting over time, and you are even more tired of your existence than ever before

Better to die alone than with fools.

How am I supposed to care about anything. I just moneymaxx and pray to a non existent god

I don't know, bullying in my childhood alongside watching alt-right / soft-alt-right Youtubers lead me into nihilism, also of the intellectual kind. I realized that I will never learn the truth so I don't really try anymore, as pretentious as that sounds.

High-IQ, I've always noticed that married men from older generations seem more content with life and act like their marriage is just a normal thing that was supposed to happen. It is for this reason that boomers will never understand inceldom and why they say shit like "just get a haircut", their wives were practically thrown into their lap when they reached a certain age, they never had to work hard to attain their marriage, all they had to do was exist and be part of some sort of community.
They got married and then they just went on with their lives and focused on more important matters. We are unable to focus on anything greater than sex because we cannot attain it as simple as they can. Maslow's hierarchy of needs shows this; as long as a human cannot satisfy his sexual desires, he cannot focus his energy on anything but attaining that goal, just like how a starving person cannot think about anything but food.

The religious communities that exist today do not follow this system anymore and that is why they are losing followers rapidly. Sure, religion is mainly meant to give a person meaning in life but if you tell someone he's going to get a free wife if he worships your god, he's more likely to stay than if he gets nothing out of it but feelings.

Good thread. High IQ observations.

I wish I was in the mongol army in the 1206 when ghengis was declared khan.

Better to die alone than with fools.

You are already alone, you just don't realize it yet, in a world like this there's no need to go out into the wilderness to be alone, humans had a greater sense of "togetherness" in the past because we "needed eachother", today human interactions have been "itemized", society doesn't have to be fair or logical, you want something to eat you go buy it, you don't have to be on good terms with the local baker to get a good deal, you can just order it over your phone or take drive to a better deal

Were already alone because nobody needs anybody anymore, in a sense that's also a perk because imagine being an incel and also having to be dependent on "being liked", imagine the life of incels in the hunter gatherer days, or even the days after the neolithic revolution, if you think our lives are shit imagine theirs

Nihilism and individualism destroyed the chances to find a 13yo loli wife. Now with the “pedophilia” hysteria and feminism, normal people like me are treated like monsters.

For us men of culture it’s impossible to find a cute little loli to fuck, and I blame individualism and nihilism for that.

When people deny the existence of god and a natural order, they become gods themselves, and they turn against men of culture like myself.
today human interactions have been "itemized"
There are though good positive sides, for example you don’t need to interact with people. Lifefuel for mentalcels.

Grandious post. Thank you.

Absolutely right. And arent we diying all our life by being rejects? We do fading
"Muh off grid"

I despice you. You such a miserable and ugly cunt.

Last edited:

I do intend to live 100 years, if only to suck out every dollar I paid in taxes, plus interest, to spend it on the pleasures of a crazy old man.

@Eskimocel That's a pretty pessimistic vision of our existence as Incels.
I can't say it's a wrong one too...
High IQ post and thread.
The only thing I'd like to argue is to not fall into nihilism because it will only make things worst.
Cope more, philosophy is a great way to do so.
I suggest for all incels to read Nietzsche, because that man has a very deep thought system which is possibly the closest to the Blackpill theory.
Also, Nietzsche was an incel himself.