Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How based were ancient China and Japan?

B

beta_max

mentalcel
-
Were they fairly based in terms of sex, gender and sexuality or were they cucked.

Most ancient civilizations were based

SamuraiCels lul

That said I rather not live there unless I was a scholar.

You had a good chance of dying whenever the Emperor stubbed his toe on his way to a meeting.

Also theres a difference between ancient China/Japan and Imperial China/Japan

I rather not live there unless I was a scholar.

You had a good chance of dying whenever the Emperor stubbed his toe on his way to a meeting.

Also theres a difference between ancient China/Japan and Imperial China/Japan

I lack knowledge on this subject.

They were pretty shit

Tbh, it was mostly religion and later the industrial revolutIon, that turned men into pussy worshipping simps.
Don't forget (((them)))

Annotation 2020 02 22 002148

Europes civilization was more based, They actually burn sults to the stake in some times(In Skyrim)

And Chad couldent behave they way he behaves today

Europes civilization was more based, They actually burn sults to the stake in some times(In Skyrim)

And Chad couldent behave they way he behaves today
Cope. Didn't they have right of first night over there? Lord Chad V of Chadlands has the right to fuck your virgin waifu and you have no say coz you're a lousy peasant.

Cope. Didn't they have right of first night over there? Lord Chad V of Chadlands has the right to fuck your virgin waifu and you have no say coz you're a lousy peasant.

oNLY hIGH status chad, But if he was found guilty of adultry, Sir Truecel had the right to kill him(In witcher 2:assassins of kings)

oNLY hIGH status chad, But if he was found guilty of adultry, Sir Truecel had the right to kill him(In witcher 2:assassins of kings)
I hope it wasn't decided by Trial of Combat. Chances are Lord Chad V of Chadland was probably bigger and stronger since he had better diets, better training and also the finest Armour (paid for using peasant's taxes of course)

I hope it wasn't decided by Trial of Combat. Chances are Lord Chad V of Chadland was probably bigger and stronger since he had better diets, better training and also the finest Armour (paid for using peasant's taxes of course)

Even if it was, still better to have society that chad was forced to settle down with his lookmatch and where it wasn't globolist where you have to compete against: Tyrone,Chadpreet,Chadzales,Chaddam, etc.

Based enough to drown adulterers together in a pig cage:feelstrash:

My knowledge of ancient Japan is limited since my main focus is Imperial Japan and Modern History but from what I know is that the Japs lived well with trade with China through Korea. The Portuguese arrived in the 1500s and set up a trade city in Nagasaki, they also enslaved a bunch of Jap girls and started their missionary work with Christianity. The shogun didn’t like this and banned all foreigners and put Japan in a period of isolation with only the Dutch being able to trade with them.

Life as a peasant ugly male was pretty brutal, you’d work all your life in shitty conditions. A chad samurai could literally slash and kill you in the streets randomly to test out his sword.

The best time for an ugly male must be Imperial Japan. After the Boshin War the peasants gained the right to join the army and they BTFO’d the samurai chads with their western weapons. Samurai lost all privileges and even lost their swords. Peasant ugly men finally got a chance in ascending in the military and politics. Not to mention they set up comfort stations for the soldiers where you’d pay like 1$ to fuck a Korean, Chinese, Japanese ( Jap girls were mostly expensive ), Filipino, etc. girl and she was checked daily for diseases by army doctors.

My knowledge of ancient Japan is limited since my main focus is Imperial Japan and Modern History but from what I know is that the Japs lived well with trade with China through Korea. The Portuguese arrived in the 1500s and set up a trade city in Nagasaki, they also enslaved a bunch of Jap girls and started their missionary work with Christianity. The shogun didn’t like this and banned all foreigners and put Japan in a period of isolation with only the Dutch being able to trade with them.

Life as a peasant ugly male was pretty brutal, you’d work all your life in shitty conditions. A chad samurai could literally slash and kill you in the streets randomly to test out his sword.

The best time for an ugly male must be Imperial Japan. After the Boshin War the peasants gained the right to join the army and they BTFO’d the samurai chads with their western weapons. Samurai lost all privileges and even lost their swords. Peasant ugly men finally got a chance in ascending in the military and politics. Not to mention they set up comfort stations for the soldiers where you’d pay like 1$ to fuck a Korean, Chinese, Japanese ( Jap girls were mostly expensive ), Filipino, etc. girl and she was checked daily for diseases by army doctors.

Cool, what about China?

Cucked. Especially Japan since the USA made their women have the right to vote :lul: :lul: :lul:

Cucked. Especially Japan since the USA made their women have the right to vote :lul: :lul: :lul:

America BTFOd Japan and jap foids whored out to white Americans. Rice male has to be the most emasculated race on the planet

America BTFOd Japan and jap foids whored out to white Americans. Rice male has to be the most emasculated race on the planet
Noodle whores never fail to surprise me. Such greed.

i feel like nothings really based and everything is just gay and terrible all the time

I used to be a soycuck who bought that women were oppressed by backwards thinking old men. Turns out ancient religions just knew what would happen if women weren't kept in check. THIS.

They're probably rolling in their graves because they literally gave us the answers to the test.

I used to be a soycuck who bought that women were oppressed by backwards thinking old men. Turns out ancient religions just knew what would happen if women weren't kept in check. THIS.

They're probably rolling in their graves because they literally gave us the answers to the test.

I heard hinduism also used to be based. Not sure about buddhism and taoism.

Cool, what about China?
Pretty cucked

They let this roastie rule. Being a noodle she got her power by doing noodle things

Wu was the concubine of Emperor Taizong. After his death, she married his successor—his ninth son, Emperor Gaozong, officially becoming Gaozong's huanghou (皇后, empress consort, title for the reigning emperor's main consort) in 655, although having considerable political power prior to this. After Gaozong's debilitating stroke in 660, Wu Zetian became administrator of the court, a position equal to the emperor's until 705

Pretty cucked

They let this roastie rule. Being a noodle she got her power by doing noodle things

Wu was the concubine of Emperor Taizong. After his death, she married his successor—his ninth son, Emperor Gaozong, officially becoming Gaozong's huanghou (皇后, empress consort, title for the reigning emperor's main consort) in 655, although having considerable political power prior to this. After Gaozong's debilitating stroke in 660, Wu Zetian became administrator of the court, a position equal to the emperor's until 705

Holy shit