Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How bads do foids smell?

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
Never been close to foids but does anyone know how foids smell? From school and shit?

Cute females smell good

You’re asking here of all places jfl

How am I supposed to know?

I don't even know tbh, they smell like nothing.

Most women smell really bad

Back in school this ethnic foid used to work with me on projects all the time (she later upfront told me she only did it because I do all the work) and she smelt like absolute sewage. Sweat stronger than anything. It was putrid

I hang out in this one place full of bluepilled soys, the girls there (and the ones saying they are fags even though they didnt get chad) smell disgusting. They obviously dont shower, smell like dried period blood, BO, and shit. Norman foids smell normal or good, and popular foids always smell good

They smell like a fishier, more fermented version of my scrotum essence.

Without fragrances and hygiene, they can smell just as bad or worse than males. It's the brain tricking one into thinking they cud smell like freshly baked cinnamon buns or strawberries n cream if one finds them attractive.

They smell like a fishier, more fermented version of my scrotum essence.
:feelskek:

idk.
what do they smell like?

Few girls I’ve ever spoken close enough to usually smell ok but have weird breath.