Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How badly does the average father want to fuck his own daughter?

• Thread starter Michael W. Ford
  • Start date

On a scale from 1 to 10, How badly does the average father want to suck his own daughter?

• Total voters
Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
On a scale from 1 to 10, how badly does the average father want to fuck his own daughter?

On a scale from 1 to 10, how badly does the average father want to fuck his own daughter?
I'm kinda a degenerate but if I'd a daughter I would never think about doing it :feelsugh:

9447200bf089d5b472d7f32fba68bbea

Even the righteous man Lot fucked his daughters, so I doubt the average man would have higher standards

Never had any incestuous thoughts regarding my female relatives. Can't imagine it would be any different for my daughter.
Sure, she may look like her mother. But also me, and she'd be flesh and blood. Foul.
I'm sure there are some freaks out there though.

@WorthlessSlavicShit

I have daddy/daughter fantasies but idk how it would be if I really had one. I’m black so she would be half black and I’m not attracted to black bitches. Sure there are attractive girls who are part black but they are less attractive than full white or Latina

Rather, you should be asking how the average daughter wants to fuck her own Dad

He is Puerto Rican
Yes and I'm a 6 foot 4 inch white chad with a 100 million dollars who has a mansion full of exotic cars, a private plane, and jets around the world fucking models, bored wives, and the daughters of the richest men in the world.

so it wouldnt be any worse than masturbating.
You know... gave it some thought. Would defo be worse. The mental weight of having committed such an act - many times worse than guilt from regular masturbation. Unless one was raised in an incest family, in which case there'd be no difference kek.

If we're talking about IncelTear members who have daughters then 10

Yes and I'm a 6 foot 4 inch white chad with a 100 million dollars who has a mansion full of exotic cars, a private plane, and jets around the world fucking models, bored wives, and the daughters of the richest men in the world.
He is Puerto Rican you fucking retard , OP never larps , I talked with him enough to know and I saw his face

@Michael W. Ford

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario thoughts ?

I'm from the tribe of Ephraim

This is an incel forum, not "every father wants to commit incest" forum.

I'm not into shit like that, if you are, that's your problem. For all I care, you can fuck kikes and niggers, see if I give a shit or come to your defense as you rot.

Most likely not much, I can imagine this in cases when the daughter is too attractive for the father to ignore or the father is low-inhib enough to not care about them being related, but those would be a minority and for most fathers it would be very hard to see their daughters as attractive women instead of simply their children who are not attractive to them at all.