Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How bad would hypergamy get with UBI?

Ihatereddit

Ihatereddit

Femhorroid Respecter
★★★★★
I mean just imagine if women didn't even have to fuck non-Chads once in a while to fund their lifestyle. They would literally just fuck Chads exclusively 24/7.
UBI = It's over

your not thinking about the positive for incels either tho, for example wageslaves could LDAR like me.

At least with UBI, incel wageslaves with shitty, minimum wage jobs like myself could quit our jobs and LDAR in style.

Also, if UBI does happen, the payout would probably only be the equivalent of a 40 hour a week minimum wage job. Not enough to buy expensive cars, buy a house, or fund weekly shopping sprees...so there will still be a demand for betabux.

But UBI is shit like under 1k

UBI is not needed

>Implying it isn't bad already.
It will get worse either way, just think about how you could NEET it up til your demise if UBI came along.

What's UBI ?

Universal Basic Income. Basically the government unconditionally gives every adult citizen a check every month. The amount paid to each citizen per month would (theoretically) be enough to live off of provided they lived a very modest/frugal lifestyle.

In other words, NEETbux for all.

UBI is not needed

Eventually it will be due to automation. Hard to say how far into the future that will be though.

Universal Basic Income. Basically the government unconditionally gives every adult citizen a check every month. The amount paid to each citizen per month would (theoretically) be enough to live off of provided they lived a very modest/frugal lifestyle.

In other words, NEETbux for all.

Eventually it will be due to automation. Hard to say how far into the future that will be though.
Is that seriously for real ? If so that would be great for incels because they won't have to wageslave again. But it's hard to believe that the government would do that because everyone would leave their depressing worthless jobs.

Does it matter? I mean it is already that bad that the west, Japan and other countries are slowly falling apart.

Is that seriously for real ? If so that would be great for incels because they won't have to wageslave again. But it's hard to believe that the government would do that because everyone would leave their depressing worthless jobs.
Nah, neetdom is too stigmatised for that to happen. And people will always want more money and status.

Nah, neetdom is too stigmatised for that to happen. And people will always want more money and status.
I want enough money to survive on and cope and that would be enough for me.

Is that seriously for real ?

It's an idea, which could work in theory.

However, there are currently no countries where this has been implemented in. It's also likely going to be a very long time before this is implemented in America...we don't even have single payer healthcare.

It's an idea, which could work in theory.

However, there are currently no countries where this has been implemented in. It's also likely going to be a very long time before this is implemented in America...we don't even have single payer healthcare.
https://www.theguardian.com/inequal...versal-basic-income-trial-too-good-to-be-true

It's seriously contemplated in Finland and they already tried it. I think it'll be applied in western Europe first and then the cucked USA will follow them after a decade or something and most likely it'll never be applied in 2nd and 3rd world countries.

by the time UBI exists in America we'll have high-end VR and sexbots so it doesn't matter

It would be awful, trust me. I think about this every day.

I can imagine that WIC would not be disposed of and would be only available to women. Women would be having many children with Chad and then having incels pay for her kids.

It would be such that you need UBI + WIC in order to survive. It would be rigged against men.