Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How bad will involuntary celibacy rates be in future generations?

TheHopefulBeliever

TheHopefulBeliever

Self-banned
-
A study in 2019 showed that around 30% of men aged 18-30 had not had sex within the last year in America (definitely higher tbh bc you now some of those men are larping). And we know a LARGE percentage of those men who had sex in the past year are those low-tier normies who maybe have sex once a year with some ugly landwhale. If we follow the current trend of increasing hypergamy in western society, then those low-tier men will be increasingly phased out and forced to deal with inceldom. My question is how bad will involuntary celibacy get in future generations, such as 2, 3, 4 generations down the line? I mean, will the sub-8 rule soon become the sub-9 or sub-10 rule as more and more people are born therefore classifying more and more people in each category?

Probably exponentially worse than now, which is already bad.

its like 30% now, I'd say 60% in 20 years

I remember seeing the pareto principle being used before on here to describe sexhavers. As hypergamy gets worse and worse and the depravity of holes increases, even fewer chads will be able to get sex with the majority of women. Of course we will be left to rot. You would think eventually all the sexless men would doing something to be heard, but the human spirit is nothing if not durable.