Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How bad will GTA 6 be?

Will probably make Spider-Man 2 & Suicide Squad Kill The Justice League look tame by comparison.

I assume very bad

"Trent Reznor used to make better music when he was an addict and angry" type of game...

It's going to be sanitized, it's definitely gonna be "woke", and if it plays anyway like RDR 2, I would rather cut my right arm off then play it.

"Trent Reznor used to make better music when he was an addict and angry" type of game...

It's going to be sanitized, it's definitely gonna be "woke", and if it plays anyway like RDR 2, I would rather cut my right arm off then play it.
Red Dead Redemption 2 is such a perfect example of how gameplay can be shit if graphics look good

I don't think it will be necessarily shit tbh. They've had almost an entire decade to work on this game. It will probably be just an OK game with a bunch of "woke" shit tacked on. Normies will still eat it up though

I don't think it will be necessarily shit tbh. They've had almost an entire decade to work on this game. It will probably be just an OK game with a bunch of "woke" shit tacked on. Normies will still eat it up though
Its hard to fuck up that kind of gameplay, so I think it will still be fun. But it'll be devoid of personality.

It will be the greatest open world to ever touch the gaming industry. It must be.

I am going to lose every mission with the foid character on purpose

i think it won't feel as a GTA game because it will lack satire and some jokes as it was before in GTA games because today all games are soft and bland, they fear to offend some minority of faggots and feminists.

Mods might make it worth playing

Will probably make Spider-Man 2 & Suicide Squad Kill The Justice League look tame by comparison.
It has a fat ugly mexican manjaw bitch as the main character so you can safely assumed it's Gona be pozzed to fuck

I miss the times when games used to offend fat blue haired women

rockstar games has been shit for a along time they dont make good games no more havent got the chance to play the older ones but they just look and play better

Definitely going to be a lot softer than previous games especially since they remade the game after Dan Houser left

It has a fat ugly mexican manjaw bitch as the main character so you can safely assumed it's Gona be pozzed to fuck
Lucia looks ugly as fuck in the trailer & Vice City is mostly black despite Miami being 89% non black in real life.
The warning signs are there for gayming coomsumers.

Lucia looks ugly as fuck in the trailer & Vice City is mostly black despite Miami being 89% non black in real life.
The warning signs are there for gayming coomsumers.
They aren't allowed to make her hot because all the trannies and fat niggresses working for Rockstar nowadays would get offended

They aren't allowed to make her hot because all the trannies and fat niggresses working for Rockstar nowadays would get offended
D1JMla1WwAEyBzF
28162526971031.jpg
skulls.jpg

She looks more mulatto than Latina & has a manjaw.

D1JMla1WwAEyBzF
28162526971031.jpg
skulls.jpg

Straight up tranny.looking bitch I would rather have played as a nigger than play as this ugly mutt

Franklin was a diversity character but at least he was good. And he made sense in the location. This bitch is going to be grating and ruin the whole game. I called it when I heard the fucking leaks on gtaforums years and years ago. Sadly every further detail just proves my fears right. 11 years of wait for this trash. Fuck cockstar games

It willl be good because I am gonna make a rape mod

no matter how fast the car goes, it cant keep up with my anhedonia

Straight up tranny.looking bitch I would rather have played as a nigger than play as this ugly mutt

Franklin was a diversity character but at least he was good. And he made sense in the location. This bitch is going to be grating and ruin the whole game. I called it when I heard the fucking leaks on gtaforums years and years ago. Sadly every further detail just proves my fears right. 11 years of wait for this trash. Fuck cockstar games
I'd prefer another black male protagonist or a Hispanic or Asian male protagonist over this tranny looking femoid.
You could have the latter two be either a vago's gang member or a triad gang member & it would make more sense than this.

Franklin was good & made sense given the location & the fact that there's plenty of black criminals & thugs lol. There's hardly any femoids in gangs & crime families. Lucia is An obvious forced virtue signal from cuckstar.

I'd prefer another black male protagonist or a Hispanic or Asian male protagonist over this tranny looking femoid.
You could have the latter two be either a vago's gang member or a triad gang member & it would make more sense than this.

Franklin was good & made sense given the location & the fact that there's plenty of black criminals & thugs lol. There's hardly any femoids in gangs & crime families. Lucia is An obvious forced virtue signal from cuckstar.
Muh strong independent wimin and don't forget the cuck white boy who she will boss around and will probably cuck

i think it won't feel as a GTA game because it will lack satire and some jokes as it was before in GTA games because today all games are soft and bland, they fear to offend some minority of faggots and feminists.
It will be like Saint's Row except you will laugh at yourself since you just wasted so much money

D1JMla1WwAEyBzF
28162526971031.jpg
skulls.jpg

Tranies as always, Last of Tranny 2 really forced troon agenda on all western gaming devs. That actress should sue Cockstar for defamation of her image. :feelshaha:

Muh strong independent wimin and don't forget the cuck white boy who she will boss around and will probably cuck
He will be some weak betabuxx to her. He's just a side character made a playable character to make the game sell more since if she was the only playable character it would probably not sell as much.

Tranies as always, Last of Tranny 2 really forced troon agenda on all western gaming devs. That actress should sue Cockstar for defamation of her image. :feelshaha:
The damage The two Last Of They/Them games did to gaming is insane. I hate (((Neil Druckmann)))

It will be the greatest open world to ever touch the gaming industry. It must be.
I am only concerned with the world.

Just hope it wont cross 80gb. I cant download more than that nor have the patience to wait for installation.
Lol are you dumb call of duty is 150gb nowadays GTA 6 will be easy 200gb

The graphics should feel almost like reality.GTA should aim to be a future VR headset game to forget about your miserable reality like in Surrogate with Bruce Willis.

Last edited:
It will be a lot of fun but I think rockstar will double down on the woke/sarcastic millennial marvel writing. I don't have high hopes for the story at all

They will make it a Cyberpunk 2077 2.0

cucked and trash

based off the trailer it seems extremely woke which is a sign the entire game will be shit. bland surface level mechanics. no in depth mechanics or attention to small details. woke slop focus game.

One of the missions will probably be to take down an incel terrorist organization.

Than you could imagine for sure, it’s going to be about a foid killing men and escaping accountability