Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How bad were you bullied

How badly were you bullied

• severely

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • moderately

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • barely

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • not at all

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Alot of incels mention being bullied during school years. How bad was it? Feel free to share stories

Not that bad tbh depended on the school

Severely but I also bullied severely. My school was a cancerous POS place

Barely

5th-6th grade

Mostly were verbal harassment bullying, the secondary were trash in your bags, or someone would tape a paper labelled whatever insulting in your back, missing desk chair, missing school items, forcing to give school money

And one unforgettable moment back I guess in 5th grade?, canteen was packed of kids, no organize line for buying food, while trying my best to get served, I felt fingers sliding in my buttcheeks, and then when I heard the voice doing it, it was the top bully of my grade doing it. I was HUMILIATED so bad but no one probably noticed because of so much crowd in the canteen, he's fucking molesting the same gender, that's gotta be one of the gayest things a bully could do to his victim, what an inside gay faggot, so much for projecting an intimidating aura bully.

Good thing later that fucker got expelled, I hope he is dead. So I guess you could say he is top bully but not smart enough bully.

You should be more careful about those "smart" bullies who appear good to adults and others except YOU.

So how bad was it? I could quite say relatively severe for me

Last edited:
quite a bit

i bullied a ginger kid to cope whilst also being bullied myself hehe

Had food spilled over my head a few times. Don't know why I put up with that tbh. Ruined half of high school for me :/

Keep in mind I was very small growing up, most girls would mog me.

Elementary: Group of Stacies used to regularly pick on me during lunch by pinning me down on the ground as I squirmed. Calling me names etc. One got her orbiter to start a fight with me.

Middle: Was forced to sit next to/around a couple of brutal Stacies and a mixture of Chads and normies twice a week in a particular class. Taking the piss out of me was regular entertainment for these Stacies. To their credit the Chads and normies didn't join in, but they did laugh along with the Stacies mockery.

Middle: Roastie (backed up by her two friends) used to address me as "ugly" and made me answer to that name I would get hard slaps across the face. Would also make me do things like tie her shoe, wipe dirt off with my sleeve.

Middle/High: Stacey would love to pretend to like me for her and her friends amusement. Forcing me to link arms with her and parade me around as her "boyfriend".

I was "indirectly" bullied, nobody ever insulted or hit me, but everywhere I went I kept seeing all these 9/10 model chads with 8 girls orbiting
This caused a great amount of psychological scarring which I still have
It was truly mentally torturing

Fuck I should have shot up that shithole when I had a chance

Mostly were verbal harassment bullying, the secondary were trash in your bags, or someone would tape a paper labelled whatever insulting in your back, missing desk chair, missing school items, forcing to give school money
So how bad was it? I could quite say relatively severe for me

Elementary: Group of Stacies used to regularly pick on me during lunch by pinning me down on the ground as I squirmed. Calling me names etc. One got her orbiter to start a fight with me.

Middle: Was forced to sit next to/around a couple of brutal Stacies and a mixture of Chads and normies twice a week in a particular class. Taking the piss out of me was regular entertainment for these Stacies. To their credit the Chads and normies didn't join in, but they did laugh along with the Stacies mockery.

Middle: Roastie (backed up by her two friends) used to address me as "ugly" and made me answer to that name I would get hard slaps across the face. Would also make me do things like tie her shoe, wipe dirt off with my sleeve.

Middle/High: Stacey would love to pretend to like me for her and her friends amusement. Forcing me to link arms with her and parade me around as her "boyfriend".
giphy.gif

I wish stacies would pin me to the ground

LOL @ stacies giving you involuntary bdsm in middle school

Last edited:
Group of Stacies used to regularly pick on me during lunch by pinning me down on the ground as I squirmed. Calling me names etc. One got her orbiter to start a fight with me.

Fuckkk if you had reported them, you would be the one suspended.

oh yes most of my childhood for 5 years straight and my dad beating the shit out of me everyday when i was young and never teaching me how to stand up for myself made me a big target surprised i haven't roped yet

i think having food thrown on you is the worst type of bullying. i would rather get jumped and beaten rather than be displayed as some autistic zoo animal like that. i hope no one got food thrown at them , it is humiliating and makes you feel so shitty.

More than most but it still hurt. The unintentional things like having to be paired with the teacher hurt the most.

School was hell for me. Primary school was bad, but high school was so much worse. I was very rarely physically bullied, thankfully. But 95% of it was emotional torment, being laughed at, and locking myself in the bathrooms at lunchtime (especially in my last two years).

It was so bad I had fantasies of wanting to kill myself and the bullies when I was about 14/15 years old. Being made to feel like the most useless, shittiest person in the whole school, every, single, day, made me have those thoughts.

I'm very thankful that I made it to the end of high school, and survived. I'm emotionally scarred, but, at least I made it, and nowadays while I am out of school, I'm rarely made fun of in real life (I'm just ignored instead). Now that I look back on it, I'm glad I didn't act on impulse and do anything drastic that could have landed me behind bars, or dead.

Severely in high school and even worse in advanced training. It startles me how I managed to survive these years without even fighting back, now I would totally go insane when I even think about it.

giphy.gif

I wish stacies would pin me to the ground

LOL @ stacies giving you involuntary bdsm in middle school

Not really surprising I'm embarrassingly into that shit now. I literally can't even get off normally now. Ruined for fucking life.

Chads at my school drowned me in the pool until I almost passed out.

Stacie’s humiliated me in front of teachers every day.

God I wish I could go back in time with a tec 9 and end them all.

Enough where i would defecate on myself to try to avoid being noticed leaving the room

Almost everyone at primary school treated me like shit including most trachers.

Holy shit all of those are insane. The last two honestly seem like the most scarring, even though the others were more violent and direct.

Chads at my school drowned me in the pool until I almost passed out.

Stacie’s humiliated me in front of teachers every day.

God I wish I could go back in time with a tec 9 and end them all.
It's nevER too late...

This is why incelTears is cancer. Look at the shot you people endured yet we’re evil because they want us to take their pills good little worker bees

I was only harassed by a fat bully and his cronies but it never got physical.

I went to five different schools and was physically and verbally abused worse than anyone else at each of those schools. Needless to say, my opinion of humanity is lower than just about anyone else's on this planet.