Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How bad was your summER?

How bad was your summER?

• Great, I had a great summER.

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Alright, my summER was normal.

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Bad, as if being a sexless incel wasn’t bad enough my summER was bad.

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • I might rope - it was that horrible.

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
SummER is over, the 23rd annivERsary of SeptembER 11th 2001 is right around the cornER.

How bad was your summER?

Worked and sat in loneliness. None of my irl "friends" invited me to hang out (they posted hanging out on their stories), Not a single conversation with a woman other than my mother and I am left sitting in bitter resentment

I mostly rotted at home.

May - super lonely, no gf, no friends, my car was giving me problems.

June - Normies really angered me, saw many interracial couples.

July - Inflation makes everything so expensive, my family ignores me.

August - Chadlympics made me want to rope, nobody called me.

May- college, home, eat, guitar
June- same
July- guitar, swimming
August- guitar, driving lessons

I live in a seaside town, and the population grows tenfold when summer comes. This summer, I never went to the beach, the town square, or the cafes. I also never had ice cream this summer. I’m not complaining, though. Being around so many people disgusts me. I live in a completely different reality.

I've had worse ones. This Summer wasn't even that hot btw, last year it was unbearable.

Worked and sat in loneliness. None of my irl "friends" invited me to hang out (they posted hanging out on their stories), Not a single conversation with a woman other than my mother and I am left sitting in bitter resentment
Same here, my coworkers brag about hanging out together, I am never invited - to be fair, I think they can tell I am not interested in just getting drunk and acting like a fraternity boy in my 30’s despite there being a Mexican guy in his 30’s that is apart of that “fraternity boy group.”

Another year passed by with no significant developments in my life

My summer was lonely and sad. The only nice part was not being in school.

I stayed in my house most of the time. So it wasn't bad

Same as always the only highlight being joining this forum

Mammon bless the one usER who voted, “Great, I had a great summER.”

I bet he fucked a French prostitute in Paris during the Chadlympics.

summer as a whole was decent but very boring

it was ok idk

Summer was another long lonely experience with nothing really but the typical binge drinking randomly.

Got my CDL tho.

Lost a little bit of weight

I did nothing and skipped my birthday and didn't talk to any friends except the 1 guy I play rust with and in the whole year we only met up 2 times to smoke back in the day we used to be chilling every other day

Based poll, get nine caskets ready.

It's crazy to think summer's almost over. I just rotted the entire time kek

Average summer. I've survived it so far. That's all what counts. But I had to cope with too much booze, this fucked up my brain and my body.

There is no difference between summer, winter, autumn, etc... THEY ARE THE SAME THING, AND I WANT IT TO BE THAT way.

I WANT TO CONTINUE ISOLATED IN MY ROOM, WITHOUT INTRODUCING AND AGREEING WITH EXTERNAL MATTERS, WITHOUT INTERFERING WITH IDIOTS FROM OUTSIDE, WHETHER I KNOW THEM OR NOT.