Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How bad of you of an alcoholic were you when you drank?

TheonGrAYjoy

TheonGrAYjoy

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
Especially @Pancakecel because I feel like I am about to beat you all.
I have somehow drank myself to high blood pressure as I did not have this before starting my drinking habit.
I can say I am near downing an entire liter of Bacardi (80 proof liquor) in about 4 hours without much problem. (no throwing up or gagging at all...)

@Fat Link I am curious too as you are a fellow Christ believer.

I get really angry and sad when I drink. Normally my tipping point is 10 to 12 shots and I'm gone.

Probably gonna drink again tonight. Might also shweedmaxx as well :smonk:

Especially @Pancakecel because I feel like I am about to beat you all.
I have somehow drank myself to high blood pressure as I did not have this before starting my drinking habit.
I can say I am near downing an entire liter of Bacardi (80 proof liquor) in about 4 hours without much problem. (no throwing up or gagging at all...)
Because I'm only 1,75 and 69kg its will get fast drunk. I give a shit. I just don't want to feel anything anymore

i don't drink, never have, never will
Pretty much the same here. I have tried some wine occasionally, but almost never drink. I hate how it makes me feel

Major alcoholic. I have Irish genes. Jfl.

I'm not addicted I can quit whenever I feel like it