Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How bad is your daily life mentally and physically?

ericdraven10101999

ericdraven10101999

It Can’t Rain All The Time
-
Im out of breath always, and my mind is fucked. How about you ?

My life is extremely fucked but I don't care most of the time.

I'm anxious and thinking too much.

20240121 113607

i am on the brink of death

1v1 me yugioh i will win now

My daily life involves waking up, playing video games, then going to bed. I fucking hate it. I can't talk to people irl and have so much anxiety after being in public I concave my skull inside out against a wall or my fist. I want to be social but I can't. It's only gotten worse as the years progressed from me being a child into adult hood.

I was starving myself but I started to get lightheaded and found it hard to walk, so I eat a little now

My life is a shitfest. I wish the world will end so I can go er

Mentally horrible, I feel something is missing, it’s so horrible I can tell exactly what I’m missing(nt and social connection), and just not have a solution, ropefuel, physically normal

I feel physically sick and on the precipice of death all the time

there's something forming inside me, a strange and interesting creature waiting to burst out of my chest and fuck the world to death

I try to keep busy with exercise, work, and sleep. If I don't sleep I just lay there tired and in my head it is sheer hell. Atleast when im rested I can be on my feet which makes me feel more resilient. It's a life of fighting to have "control" so that my mind doesn't spiral into pure suffering. Copes just make it harder I'm slowly turning into a monk. It beats being hallowed out by cortisol anyways.

It's ok. I don't have any hope of making it anymore. No need to stress when I can't do anything about it. Just need a bit of money to buy copes and it'll be alright.

I've had extreme fatigue for years but now its slowly getting better.

Im a wageslave, i only find time to be miserable after work and on the weekend

Work 9-5, 5 days a week and try to go to the gym after work. Cook good food at home too since its a lot cheaper than takeout. Cope by gardening, vidya, and electric guitar. Doing alright but idk how long the good times will last.

I'm always zoned out, daydreaming and fantasizing about a different reality.

Depressing because no hole wants me but I just rot through grad school and leech of my parents so I enjoy nice restaurants every week and hookers (in gta)

Its all good until i look in the mirror

I go to group therapy from 9-1 daily so there manageable . The mental torment from being ugly is something I’ll never really get used to and physically I feel like I’m gonna die all the time

mental worse than physical

terrible mentally, physically okay