Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How bad is my weight?

THE TRUE SHITLET

THE TRUE SHITLET

mess with the honk u get the bonk
★★★★★
5'7, 90kg

WIN 20240712 01 41 50 Pro
WIN 20240712 01 41 54 Pro

How much work do I need to do?

Ideal weight is 65-75 kg

Congrats on the pregnancy

Just get on a calorie deficit bro and ignore the comments also I recommend running or even going to the gym if you can

Your fine bro niggas who target weight are probably fat themselves
Its fine.

Its manlet shamers that piss me off

It`s bad but fixable if you really wanna commit to losing it listen eat 2 thousands calories a day and exercise atleast a little bit you could lose over 20 pounds in the next 3 months

some muscles will increase your odds maybe

Its fine.

Its manlet shamers that piss me off
It’s actually not fine and I recommend you do something about yourself you can still lose like 40 calories on a calorie deficit

It`s bad but fixable if you really wanna commit to losing it listen eat 2 thousands calories a day and exercise atleast a little bit you could lose over 20 pounds in the next 3 months
Do those calorie calculations actually work

op you eat huge meals right? tbh just eat smaller meals

Yes i lost over 10 pounds following it and not even following it fully
Amazing gotta drop the one you used also how tall are you if you don’t mind my asking

eating rn tbh

Amazing gotta drop the one you used also how tall are you if you don’t mind my asking
i`m 5`9 no shoes so put your no shoes height and the website is calculator . net

It seems like you have light gynocomastia. Have you gotten your E2 checked?

We have the same looking belly except mine is hairy.

Brutal

It seems like you have light gynocomastia. Have you gotten your E2 checked?
My T levels are probably ass tbh

My voice sounds like michael jackson sometimes who had his T levels blocked when he was growing up in order to maintain a high singing voice

Better fat than skinny NGL.
You just need to gain muscle and you'll slay.

go on a diet i beg of u you’ll benefit from it in the end fatty

You definitely need to lose a lot of fat. You really should try to do some mild weight training. Someone with excess body fat like that can usually gain muscle fairly easily as long as you aren’t insanely low T. I’m only 155 pounds at 6’0” because my fast metabolism and faulty intestines that don’t work right won’t let me gain weight. I eat over 4,000 calories a day and can’t get big.

@Fat Link thoughts?
Well I'm still maintaining a much lower weight.

Also been thinking about joining good ol bodybuilding dot com and asking the dudebros for some tips or help on gym maxxing.

Not that it will turn me into a Chad or anything but at least it will probably keep me healthy enough to avoid being placed in an awful position of vulnerability where evil cunt nurses are literally trying to kill me again.

im skinny i would not want to be fat
I've been struggling with weight gain for a long time and I envy people who can just sit down and do it effortlessly.

im skinny i would not want to be fat
I am also skinny, but slightly muscular. I was never fat and used to be an absolute skinny twig before gymmaxxing. I would absolutely pick being fat over super skinny. Super skinny people get bullied far worse than fat guys because you look like an easy target. Just from gain 20 pounds of muscle, people treat me with far more respect even though all else is the same. I have an uncle who is a 360 pound fat guy, but since he also have lots of muscle and looks like a giant, nobody dares to mess with him

I've been struggling with weight gain for a long time and I envy people who can just sit down and do it effortlessly.
I just can’t gain past 155 pounds no matter what I do. It sucks

skinny with noticble muscles is mogger.
I just barely pass as average, sadly, with a shirt on. I only look somewhat muscular with no shirt on. I wish I looked big and strong, probably 200 pounds body weight would do the trick for me height

You're fat but it's not THAT bad tbh.
Ideal weight is 60kg if you don't work out, if you don't work out you will be skinny-fat (at best) at 65-75.

Shave your armpits btw

Just workout a bit and go on a caloric deficit, if you're consistent you should see huge improvements within 2 to 6 months depending on how much you restrain yourself.
2 easy ways to lose weight are to cut out desserts/snacks and to only eat once or twice a day.

7-8 months to get lean(15% bf) with a good calorie deficit and around 2 years to get ripped physique

Is it a boy or a girl?

I weigh 90 kg but I look more fit than you. Lately I've been picking up more weight by eating the same foods. Thanks (((psychiatrist))).

I weigh 90 kg but I look more fit than you. Lately I've been picking up more weight by eating the same foods. Thanks (((psychiatrist))).
Then youre either tall or bodybuilder