Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How bad is Mexico for foreigners?

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
I wanna move to Mexico because of my height. Is the cartel that big of a deal? Are they racist to white ppl?

I wanna move to Mexico because of my height. Is the cartel that big of a deal? Are they racist to white ppl?
You really dont want to put yourself near mexicans as a white person. Id much rather reccommend a cleaner and more white-friendly nation like somewhere in asia. I saw a vid of a 5ft10 guy in japan having to duck for all the doors. And of course there's various nations in SEA where youll mog but theres passport bros everywhere

GRINGO CABRON

America What GIF by Nat Geo Wild

If you can speak fluent spic then you're golden. If not? es morté por tu!

Had a friend who lived there for 2 years with family before moving back to Spain. He hated it even if he lived in a gated community with private security and gym kek

There's actually a good amount of people in California who do that. I would highly recommend learning spanish if you move there. And just have basic respect for the culture and people. You shouldn't have any problems. I do read stories sometimes of the cartel making you pay a monthly fee if you want a nice car or a big piece of land

The cartel doesnt mess with foreigners. Mexicans are colorist so if anything it wont be bad. Also most mexicans are mixed with native blood and european blood. No one will discriminate u for being white just learn the language