Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How bad is it to be soy-looking?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I made a blackpill.club account yesterday and they all described the first impression of my face as soy-looking.
I would think you're a soy fag, who does nothing but watches anime and plays shitty Bandai Namco anime rpg's.

Don't take this to heart I'm not tryna be an asshole.
My first impression (not thought out but knee jerk) would be that you're a soyboy. Its just based on my experience of fellow curries here who look like you and have strong feminist values. But then id talk to you and find out who you are and change my views accordingly.

Also some nigger teen approached me to say I looked like Mutahar from SomeOrdinaryGamers on Friday and he also looks soy.

Was hanging out with a buddy yesterday and we saw a group of soy boys walking down the street. They al looked alike, same beard and glasses.

Was hanging out with a buddy yesterday and we saw a group of soy boys walking down the street. They al looked alike, same beard and glasses.
do soy looking men get GFs?

Its really bad:soy::soy::soy:

do soy looking men get GFs?
None of these guys had a girl with them so I assume no. Would get a fat purple hair bitch if anything.

You’d look less like a soy if you lost the weight

Better than looking asian, because soyboys can atleast grow a beard unlike most asian males.

I made a blackpill.club account yesterday and they all described the first impression of my face as soy-looking.
I don't think you look like the archetypical soy; if you were taller, you'd probably qualify as an ogre. :feelshehe:

I think it's the roundness of your face. If you do leanmaxxing your face would look a lot more defined and less soy.

You will look like a faggot and no one will respect you since you look like a weak little pussy.

Stop eating shitty processed food and shit full of endocrine disruptors.

What's a soy looking face? I only know that having an over-styled beard is a soy characteristic.

It's not bad if you're at least over 6 feet.

Also some nigger teen approached me to say I looked like Mutahar from SomeOrdinaryGamers on Friday and he also looks soy.
View attachment 656948
Mutahar looks tall to me from his images or long limbs, to me; I would have guessed he was around 6'0- 6'1; though, he claims to be 6'3.

I don't think he is soy-looking.

Last edited:
What's a soy looking face? I only know that having an over-styled beard is a soy characteristic.
you look like an unintimidating, not very masculine low t man that has nerd interests, you more or less look like a redditor

you look like an unintimidating, not very masculine low t man that has nerd interests, you more or less look like a redditor
View attachment 657045
I see, thanks. In this example the beard is clearly giving him a soy look, along with the countless nerdy toy things on the background. Other than that he looks like a normie, a 6/10 maybe, depending on how much overweight he is.

View attachment 657045
The dude said he was 6'5 in one of his videos, so the case might be weak for soy-looking; even before I heard of his height, I didn't think he was soy-looking.
The closest people I saw with this look are some on Reddit.

High facial fat, round face, growing beard to look "more masculine" or because it's trendy, soft features overall, no prominent bones, over styled hair/beard. Also many wear thick-framed/round glasses.

Many redditors and men from rich urban areas look like this.

why are you letting some other retard incel.is wanna be site put you down??
I can promise you they look just as bad if not worse.

@Zer0/∞

The dude said he was 6'5 in one of his videos, so the case might be weak for soy-looking; even before I heard of his height, I didn't think he was soy-looking.
The closest people I saw with this look are some on Reddit.
Redditors are the definition of looking soy. :lul:

soy looking = you won't even get respect from incels. over.

You can have pretty boy soy face. But if you have soyboy body women find in unattractive