Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How bad are asian foids obsessed with white men?

L

lost soul

Recruit
★★★★
So I’ve never actually met more than maybe 10 Asian girls in my entire life. I’ve asked them out because I wanted to see if I would have better success. They all said no. But like…… it’s hard for me to imagine that Asian foids like white men.

Idk I’ve just never really had much contact with Asian people in general so I’m literally just going off what I’ve heard from passport bros.

So is it really true? And how bad is it?

Maybe because they are an entire different race

They like tall white men, I don’t think face matter at all for them just white and tall

It's unimaginable how much Asian women cater to White men. They will settle for anything White. They act soft and feminine toward WM and hard and cruel to toward AM. They reserve all their sexual capital and accept any level of abuse to lock down a WM. There are screenshots of them responding positively to racial slurs as pickup lines from WM. There are screenshots of them writing racial slurs on their naked bodies for the enjoyment of WM. The latest Bachelorette was a microcosm of WMAF dynamics: an AF proposing to a WM instead of the reverse, and ultimately getting rejected. Lifefuel. Hard statistics show almost half of them marrying out. These race traitors deserve any and all censure we can throw at them and more. You basically can't be incel if you're White and deign to date Asian, although it comes at the cost of having incel hapa sons.

Last edited:
It's unimaginable how much Asian women cater to White men. They will settle for anything White. They act soft and feminine toward WM and hard and cruel to toward AM. There are screenshots of them responding positively to racial slurs as pickup lines. The latest Bachelorette was a microcosm of AF begging for WM attention. Hard statistics show almost half of them marrying out. You basically can't be incel if you're White and deign to date Asian.
Interesting. I have to say that as a white man im NOT attracted to Asian women so you don’t have to worry about me. I’ve tried but they are just way too skinny and bony. I like PAWG white women. But it just kinda baffles me because people complain about white men and Asian girls so often but I’m genuinely so disconnected from that phenomenon it seems weird to me

As much as white foids are obsessed with niggers.

Interesting. I have to say that as a white man im NOT attracted to Asian women so you don’t have to worry about me. I’ve tried but they are just way too skinny and bony. I like PAWG white women. But it just kinda baffles me because people complain about white men and Asian girls so often but I’m genuinely so disconnected from that phenomenon it seems weird to me
You can see a WMAF on every block in any city in America with a large Asian population. Sometimes they even outnumber AMAF. But you'd have to comb the same city for a year to find a single AMWF pairing.

You can see a WMAF on every block in any city in America with a large Asian population. Sometimes they even outnumber AMAF. But you'd have to comb the same city for a year to find a single AMWF pairing.
Why do they like white guys so much? In American media white men are portrayed as pussies or the deadbeat dad. At least for the past ten years.

even here in brazil it's like this. It's in their blood.

It's unimaginable how much Asian women cater to White men. They will settle for anything White. They act soft and feminine toward WM and hard and cruel to toward AM. They reserve all their sexual capital and accept any level of abuse to lock down a WM. There are screenshots of them responding positively to racial slurs as pickup lines from WM. There are screenshots of them writing racial slurs on their naked bodies for the enjoyment of WM. The latest Bachelorette was a microcosm of WMAF dynamics: an AF proposing to a WM instead of the reverse, and ultimately getting rejected. Lifefuel. Hard statistics show almost half of them marrying out. These race traitors deserve any and all censure we can throw at them and more. You basically can't be incel if you're White and deign to date Asian, although it comes at the cost of having incel hapa sons.
And yet people will seethe when you point out being white makes you racially superior.

unless chad, 0

they only want money and passport from sub 8 whites

The white worship. Just bc whites are more preferred now doesnt mean theyre superior,

becuae whites were slaves for thousands of years before the renaissance and indistrial revolution brought them to the top of the food chain

Yeah sure they have more desired facial features but that says more about noodlewhores than it does about them

Brown women and Black women dont worship whites as much

Sure there are outliers but there are also many white women who like ethnics so

Noodlewhores are outliers, it doesnt mean whites are superior it just means Rices are cucked

The white worship.
Everyone white worships.
Just bc whites are more preferred now doesnt mean theyre superior,
That's exactly what that means. And whites have ALWAYS been preferred throughout all of human history.
becuae whites were slaves for thousands of years
JFL what?
before the renaissance and indistrial revolution brought them to the top of the food chain
They were always at the top of the food chain. See Rome as an example.

JFL what?
Youre a turkroach arab and still white worshipping, turks enslaved balkans and moors got the southern europe during the caliphate

They were always at the top of the food chain. See Rome as an example.
And what about the germanic tribes who lived in caves and ate people and got raped by the romans

And rome fell and got raped by the huns and half of southern europe became part of a caliphate

Asian foids worship white men like Salafi Muslims worship Allah.

Youre a turkroach arab and still white worshipping
If anything, that just shows no amount of conquestmaxxing will substitute good looks
turks enslaved balkans and moors got the southern europe during the caliphate
And what did they do when they got that? fucked white women as much as they could. Also, I've said this before: the only reason Arabs have ever been able to compete with europeans is due to us being genetically the closest to them. That's all there is to it. If anything, the fact that the only NON-EUROPEAN race to directly rule over Europeans is a race that shares ALOT of genetics with europeans just makes me more right.
And what about the germanic tribes who lived in caves and ate people and got raped by the romans
How they lived doesn't change that they are beautiful, even back then, Romans admired their height and blonde hair.
And rome fell and got raped by the huns and half of southern europe became part of a caliphate
Again, we are genetically very similar to Europeans, so it just shows the only time Europeans can lose is against other white Caucasions.

It's a cope made up by raceplay cucks. In reality they prefer black men.