Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How awesome it would have been if before being born we were given the choice to customize how we look.

• Thread starter Deleted member 19359
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19359

Self-banned
-
It isn't fair man. My whole fucking life is pre-determined by how I look. If I had the choice to choose how I look, I would have had a great life. I would have been more social and gone to a good college in a big city. I am so fucked now.

And to customise how our arranged waifu will look, and what personality she will have

And to customise how our arranged waifu will look, and what personality she will have
Lol, customizing my own looks is a long reach, let alone customizing my waifu and her personality. But sure, it would be great if I could do that too.

I am a randomized character.

My character creator was developed in 1983 and used by a 7 year old who thought my face looked funny.

I never would’ve even heard of incels

I think in the near future we can alter our offsprings appearance through genetic modification

If everyone could choose how they look, everybody would be attractive. The 80/20 rule would still be in place but foids would just base it on something else like height, strenght etc. instead of looks.

I would play character with forward grown mandible.

I would choose not to look like a subhuman rat