Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How attractive you are is EVERYTHING in the job market

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
Preface: I am an extreme MENTALCEL, also a shortcel, so GTFO with your fakecel, volcel comments assholes.

Job application where it's all text based I have been rejected 90%+ of the time.

Job applications where I have to submit a video, or an audio file, I get through... even though I am saying the same fucking shit I was saying in text I have gotten through to the next stage 90%+ of the time. (I then fail at actual interviews because I am a MENTALCEL (thinking on the spot for answers is near impossible) and shortcel (less respect)).

IT'S FUCKING OVER.

How attractive you are is everything in life

What the fuck you have to submit text, audio, video files for interviews??????

More details please? How the fuck are people like us supposed to handle this fucking shit???

VincentVanCope said:
Preface: I am an extreme MENTALCEL, also a shortcel, so GTFO with your fakecel, volcel comments assholes.

Job application where it's all text based I have been rejected 90%+ of the time.

Job applications where I have to submit a video, or an audio file, I get through... even though I am saying the same fucking shit I was saying in text I have gotten through to the next stage 90%+ of the time. (I then fail at actual interviews because I am a MENTALCEL (thinking on the spot for answers is near impossible) and shortcel (less respect)).

IT'S FUCKING OVER.

This is why I have yet to find an intership. The truth is that unless you are good looking you are going to fail every interview. I dread thinking about entering the job market, it will be brutal.

whogivesafucc said:

More details please? How the fuck are people like us supposed to handle this fucking shit???

Isn't much more detail to add, there's a lot of employers out there in the UK who now take digital entries of some sort as part of their job applications.

At least you're not uglycel. You can take medication for mentalcel, only surgery can solve uglycels.

Total Imbecile said:
This is why I have yet to find an intership. The truth is that unless you are good looking you are going to fail every interview. I dread thinking about entering the job market, it will be brutal.

Try looksmaxing to the fucking extreme (with makeup if needed, no one can tell through camera), try finding a webcam with a beauty filter too. The real life interviews are usually with actual male hiring managers, so you're less likely to be dinged for not being attractive.

At the application stage it's just a bunch of women in HR looking through the applications. Makes me cringe thinking of all the gossip and laughing they do with each other over the submissions.

I just cannot believe that people actually have the energy and will to work these pointless jobs.

VincentVanCope said:
whogivesafucc said:
Isn't much more detail to add, there's a lot of employers out there in the UK who now take digital entries of some sort as part of their job applications.

Oh, I live in the USA. All of this shit is just so retarded tbh, can't even find a fucking JOB as an incel.

St.Tropez said:
I just cannot believe that people actually have the energy and will to work these pointless jobs.

Got to pay rent and buy food somehow brah.

whogivesafucc said:
Oh, I live in the USA. All of this shit is just so retarded tbh, can't even find a fucking JOB as an incel.

Economic crashes are fucking heaven for incels tbh.

I agree, your still a fakecel tho.

The thought of cackling roasties and stacies in HR really fucking pisses me off to no end.

Imma call BS on the OP here. Unless you are interviewing to be a MM or a C-level position, looks play almost no role.

Sauce: me, motherfucker. Six figures, ugly as fuck.

Now being a mentalcel, that will fuck you up good. Normies dont give a fuck if you are a genius if you can't keep a convo going.

RichCel said:
Imma call BS on the OP here. Unless you are interviewing to be a MM or a C-level position, looks play almost no role.

Sauce: me, motherfucker. Six figures, ugly as fuck.

Now being a mentalcel, that will fuck you up good. Normies dont give a fuck if you are a genius if you can't keep a convo going.

A few exceptions doesn't disprove anything.
All my hot acquaintances have done fine in the job market.

On a side note, I have started using a nice white nickname on my applications, and say that I am gay. Should up my numbers.

If you’re incel you need to go into IT, it’s our natural home, the last bastion of Incelistan before the border with Normania begins.

VincentVanCope said:
A few exceptions doesn't disprove anything.
All my hot acquaintances have done fine in the job market.

On a side note, I have started using a nice white nickname on my applications, and say that I am gay. Should up my numbers.

Well NO SHIT SHERLOCK, if you are HOT, you'll do just fine no matter what. Being attractive is a bonus, but being ugly is not a malus with only a few exceptions.

MayorOfKekville said:
If you’re incel you need to go into IT, it’s our natural home, the last bastion of Incelistan before the border with Normania begins.

Not everyone is smart enough for that shit. Especially if it involves a good chunk of math and physics. Mentalcel here, sounds good tried it, doenst work lol