Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How attractive is Neon? Face rating

This dude is sub5 100%

He might as well be incel. But he retardmaxxed and jestermaxxed and famemaxxed

He mogs me, and you are all saying it's so over for him jfl this is suifuel

Yeh its definitely over for him. Hes nots super ugly, to the point where you cant look at him but he doesnt meet the standards.

The rating is wrong. He is like 3.5-,3.75. add ethnic tax and it's over
He’s 5’1 and his frame is notoriously bad so much that he struggled to bench the bar which id weaker than most prepubescent children. He’s a truecel like we are but cucks himself by being a retarded stupid jester. His face is also below average for a curry I agree like a 3.5-3.75

Yeh its definitely over for him. Hes nots super ugly, to the point where you cant look at him but he doesnt meet the standards.
He’s 5’1 and a extreme framelet even for that height.

He’s 5’1 and his frame is notoriously bad so much that he struggled to bench the bar which id weaker than most prepubescent children. He’s a truecel like we are but cucks himself by being a retarded stupid jester. His face is also below average for a curry I agree like a 3.5-3.75
He is 5'1? Shit