Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "How Attractive am I?" - Women decide.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★

Racepill at 0:29.

Interesting how quite a few of the ratings for men from the straight women weren't shown.

Im convinced that the white race is the ultimate race tbh

If men did this for foids then it would be “objectifying” :soy:

I fucking saw this because it was recommended to me. Such a fucking suifuel video, if you aren't above average you don't get more than a glance

Im convinced that the white race is the ultimate race tbh
image.png

@tehgymcel420

these ratings are cucked as fuck

image.png

@tehgymcel420
the irony is that he's a slayer. JFL at the poll about which dogmatic groups are more annoying not including an option for JBW spammers that spam this forum daily with talking "points" like this

Loved how the hapacel at 2:04 fucking noscoped that ethnic roastie :lul::lul::feelsokman:

Shows how bad black males are at rating white men. Resentment for slavery much.
Also that Becky with the hourglass figure was totally overrated.

Last edited:
two things boyos first normies think average on a 1-10 scale is 7 evidence from when the black haired foid gave the cow a 6 second that white foid is evidence on how arrogant white foids have become shes literally nothing special herself

damn...average normies rate themselves as 7 lol

Line up those entitled cumdupsters and just execute them . :feelsree::reeeeee::woke::reeeeee:

i come in

uh 1/10?

Lol at the noodlewhore at 3:59 wanting to be rated as an 8/10, she's a 5 at best and a 3 at worst.

Bitch, a top tier asian foid barely cracks 8 out of 10, and that's if she has white/European features while not being fat or short

Delusional cunt

You should see the post interview and the comments all give the landwhale a 10 ffs

Goddamn it, I watched the rest

Their just too fucking bluepilled and scared to give out honest ratings.

That brunette foid is being too nice, she knows a sub5 subhuman when she see's one but gives out a default 5/10 rating.

The chadlite at the beginning is the most honest out of all of them, others are just lying to themselves.

At 5:31

Stupid niggers like him is why sub4 landwhales think they're fucking 8s :reeeeee::reeeeee:

They rated men way more harsher. In their book, the tall bald black guy and the fat blonde woman would be a looksmatch couple. JFL.

5:50 makes me want the human race just gone. Wipe us off the planet, please

fake and gay to appeal to normie audiences, the ratings will never be truthful

That foid in the black dress is makeupfrauding hard and everyone's falling for it.

Also fucking kek at the black girl almost consistently getting rated lower than the fatty. Female-version JBW confirmed.

3:10

baldcels do not go there giga ropefuel.