Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How aspie is it that I say "Hey" when the cashier asks me "Hello how are you today?"

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
And then I shut up and just stare at him/her until I pay

I know that the proper response is "good how are you" but I tense up and just say "hey"

I feel like a badly programmed AI chatbot :feelsbadman:

tbh you're not really meant to talk about your life or ask about hers. It's small talk and meaningless fake politeness

lol i do the same my brain is shit

I know that the proper response is "good how are you" but I tense up and just say "hey"

Not as bad as xQc who wished a girl who was letting people in on rides in Disneyland to "have fun" after she first said "have fun" to him. LMFAO I still cry from laughter today when i remember this.

tbh you're not really meant to talk about your life or ask about hers. It's small talk and meaningless fake politeness

I know

I managed to say "fantastics, how are you" a couple of times

And what then happens is that they will just say "Good" or something back to you, tell you your total and then you pay

But I feel like when I respond "hey" to a questions thats just next level aspie
Not as bad as xQc who wished a girl who was letting people in on rides in Disneyland to "have fun" after she first said "have fun" to him. LMFAO I still cry from laughter today when i remember this.

Link the clip

Its probably because shes attracted to him and her brain short circuits

I do the same but because Im aspie and ugly and every interaction with another person is extremely intimidating for me

Last edited:
I don’t say anything.

Not really. Because you are never supposed to say anything other than ”good” when asked that.

Enjoy your meal

"Y-you too"

lmao i started ignoring them when they ask that, makes them feel awkward but idgaf im not a small talker

You aren't a true autist unless you use self checkout. If a shop doesn't have self checkout I don't go there. This is because shop workers have been rude to me a few times because of my awkward social skills, not speaking loud enough, etc. This angers me as it is their job to be nice to me, they should be nice regardless of how they perceive me.

"Hey" is an appropriate response.

1: How are you?
2. Hey.

It makes sense.

I do that all the time too. Or simply answer 'good'. I don't know if its aspie or not but at this point I dont give a fuck.

As an aspie you could tell her about how you spent 12 hours that day gold farming in the MMORPG you play.

At least she will see you are not like the normies & Chadlites trying to 'impress' her.

You could tell her you will power level her character that she probably secretly plays too.

chad if cashiers talk to you

You mog me even here. I don't say anything.

You play wow?

Enough to be a wiz.
I'll be there for you in a few years (to show you the art of rope).

Oh God, this gave me flashbacks :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

- Thank you, sir
- Yes, y-you too

Jfl

doesnt matter what you say back to them because it doesnt matter and the female at the cash register doesnt give a shit about you

Pretty autistic. I used to do stuff like that but I trained myself to have proper responses for common small-talk dialogue options.

You aren't a true autist unless you use self checkout. If a shop doesn't have self checkout I don't go there. This is because shop workers have been rude to me a few times because of my awkward social skills, not speaking loud enough, etc. This angers me as it is their job to be nice to me, they should be nice regardless of how they perceive me.
a 50 yo extreme post wall cunt got mad at me because i didnt bother putting MY groceries in "proper order". ( put all cold things together, teehee)
Lady i dont give a fuck, put the fucking items through and let me pay

It's not even that bad tbh

I tell them about how i haven't had sex since my last who're 2 decades ago. And then ask them if they know of any cheap who'res since i think im due for one... One more who're then i can die fulfilled.

it's fake politeness as somebody else above mentioned. a lot of these cashiers or waiters or whatever are forced to say that due to policy. they don't really give a shit if you respond or not. i used to answer them back with a smile and a polite gesture and answer but then that devolved into just a "hey" as you OP. Once you realize life is truly bullshit and over for you then I devolved even further and now I just don't speak or say anything.
(at the store)
>Did you find everything okay?
<.....
>That'll be $32.50 sir

(at the hair salon)
>Is this cut okay?
<.....
>Okay so I guess we're done. That'll be $12.00 sir

The flow of conversation and their answers literally never change. Regardless of what you say it is just programmed language to fill the void. Some customers may think it is rude and comment on it (not directly to my face but I can hear them talking in whispers) but I just ignore them as well. Why should I care? I'm never going to see them again and any females commenting about me I never give a shit because they will never give me pussy regardless.

Why would they ask you how are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back