Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How are your bullies doing today ?

eliya

eliya

Officer
★★
Most of the people who bullied me had girlfriends and some of them even f***** I have one of them followed on Instagram so I can look at he's a stories and torture myself seeing him having fun with his friends driving through the city
this sick bastards ruined my childhood

also another thing we are both photographers but he does way better than me despite the fact that I have won competitions before and I think I am just artistically better than him despite everything I have had five or six commissions cancelled on me which has f****** me up some I was even willing to do for free

Now it is your turn to share your story brocel

no idea I don't use social media nor do I care

Haven't paid attention to any of my classmates since i graduated from high school

I was bullied by foids constantly in middle school and high school and now they all are fucking chad I stalk their instas. I posted one girls insta on here and some IT fag messaged her saying this guy posted you and then she called the police and made me take it down and shes the most popular girl in my town she has told all the foids in my area I would get matches on tinder just for the foid to say you are that incel loser and then block me it is truely over

I was never bullied, rather pitied. Also I was classclownmaxxed

I was bullied by foids constantly in middle school and high school and now they all are fucking chad I stalk their instas. I posted one girls insta on here and some IT fag messaged her saying this guy posted you and then she called the police and made me take it down and shes the most popular girl in my town she has told all the foids in my area I would get matches on tinder just for the foid to say you are that incel loser and then block me it is truely over
That was f****** is stupid man why would you do that do that I would just move out to different City

All of them life mog me

Better an incel loser then a degenerate whore :feelsokman:

Some got brutally cucked and others are currently fucking fat she boons

That was f****** is stupid man why would you do that do that I would just move out to different City
I want to move to another city so bad but I have to rely on my mum because I cant hold a job that long and move out im trapped in my moms basement

Having tea and biscuits while I eat mud pies washed down with heifer piss

Financially worse off than me but they all have wives and kids