Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How are you supposed to get through inceldom without substance abuse?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33464
  • Start date
Deleted member 33464

Deleted member 33464

Revelationcel
-
What do you have to be sober for? Why would anybody want to experience their most loathsome and revolting moments to their greatest extents? Who wouldn't want to dim the abjectness and humiliation? Semi sentience is such a good cope. I know lots of people here cope with fapping or escapism and so on, but nothing beats the warping of sensory perception and suppression of our natural emotional responses to isolation. There's no reason for me to go back to suffering normally with the rest of the world.

Without brown what would a poor boy do?

Last edited:
Ayy.. you're not a GrAYcel anymore! Congrats

And as for copes, I am curerntly trying to psychologically torture myself by subjecting myself extreme loneliness in order get used to it.

How do I do that?

1. I isolate myself completely for days or even weeks. I stay in my room all day, and only go out for food.
2. I never turn the lights on or open the window. I'm conditioning myself to live in complete darkness where the only light is coming from my laptops screen
3. I often scream and laugh uncontrollably for no reason to get the rage out of my system
4. I try to imagine how women look like on the inside (without skin, hair, etc.) as a way to lose attraction to them

I'm pretty sure if I keep doing that I'll end up in a psychward but idc it's much better than feeling lonely tbh.

And as for copes, I am curerntly trying to psychologically torture myself by subjecting myself extreme loneliness in order get used to it.

How do I do that?

1. I isolate myself completely for days or even weeks. I stay in my room all day, and only go out for food.
2. I never turn the lights on or open the window. I'm conditioning myself to live in complete darkness where the only light is coming from my laptops screen
3. I often scream and laugh uncontrollably for no reason to get the rage out of my system
4. I try to imagine how women look like on the inside (without skin, hair, etc.) as a way to lose attraction to them

I'm pretty sure if I keep doing that I'll end up in a psychward but idc it's much better than feeling lonely tbh.
Sounds like Joker mode, interesting

How do I do that?

i like your honest opinion. no homo no gay no faggot

How do I do that?

You and me should become brothers. And start an Enormous Rumbling

:feelsLightsaber:

How do I do that?

holy based. let me know how that goes

I’ve alcoholmaxxed to a very unhealthy extent

fuck if i know

I dislike hangover too much to become an alcoholic (though of course I got drunk hundreds of time in my life, but never to the point of addiction), and I'm too forward thinking for heavy drugs, as I know that after the initial fun they just make you even more miserable.

What do you have to be sober for?
Video games.
Why would anybody want to experience their most loathsome and revolting moments to their greatest extents?
Why would you self harm yourself when you can get high off stuff that won't make you feel even worse after you start sobering up after the effects of the alcohol and drugs fade away?
Who wouldn't want to dim the abjectness and humiliation?
I do that just with games.
Semi sentience is such a good cope.
So are games.
I know lots of people here cope with fapping or escapism and so on, but nothing beats the warping of sensory perception and suppression of our natural emotional responses to isolation.
Cope.
There's no reason for me to go back to suffering normally with the rest of the world.
Yeah because making your body physically suffer is better than mentally suffering.
Without brown what would a poor boy do?
I rather gray.

Rare footage of @GeneticTrashLoser ordering food.

Attachments

• 1613331769917.webm
    2.5 MB
You don't need substance abuse, just abuse.
Masturbation, video games, abuse it all

Drugs are a pretty good distraction. The best moments of my life were high. But you have to choose the right drug or it can get very ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back