Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How are you supposed to function as a human being

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
I mean if you're leaving alone, not being Chad. There's nothing to do, nothing to live, just perpetual pain and cope to ease the pain. And meanwhile, normal people get to live normal lives. How are we supposed to cope with the fact that we need cope ?

Depends on what you mean by "supposed" to do.

according to normies as long as you don't go ER you're doing what you're supposed to do

Depends on what you mean by "supposed" to do.

according to normies as long as you don't go ER you're doing what you're supposed to do
I mean, not for society, but for yourself. How can you cope with copes ?

I used to work as a dishwasher couple years ago and there I realized that no matter what, life in itself is designed to make you suffer. You see all those men that look like shit, get cucked by their boss all day and all they have is alcohol, drugs, videogames or any other cope. There is only 5-10% of men who's life doesn't look miserable. They are rich, have businesses, good looks and their life is just one cool experience after another.

I mean if you're leaving alone, not being Chad. There's nothing to do, nothing to live, just perpetual pain and cope to ease the pain. And meanwhile, normal people get to live normal lives. How are we supposed to cope with the fact that we need cope ?

This entire forum is in a state of severe depression.
There is nothing wrong with having activities that you enjoy.
Calling them cope is a toxic incel mindset.
The word coping itself, has been weaponized and used to destroy that little bit of joy you have in your life.
Depressed people cannot see it, when someone else is happy or happier then them.
Do you believe chad hates playing rugby, hiking, sailing, climbing and meeting friends etc? No these are things life is all about.

life is depressing and brutal as fuck

it gets progressively worse until ur buried 6ft below the ground in a coffin as an incel.

it never gets really gets better, you might feel better some days but ur situation will never get better