Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How are you supposed to find a girlfriend when literally EVERY place is considered socially unacceptable to pursue women at

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
Work? “Don’t shit where you eat”

Bar or club? “We’re just here to have fun with our friends, not to be hit on”

Hobby? “We’re here to do XYZ, not to date. Go join a dating club”

it's because you're not chad

Social circle is the only way for non-chads. If you don't have a social circle, you're fucked.

Online dating sucks nowadays. Just be confident and try meeting up with people irl:soy:
it's because you're not chad
chad can get new gfs just by shopping at walmart

literally if you have to approach, it's over

Yes. Shannon Rose Bosanac requested to be switched into another group after I mistakenly "looked" at her. This occurred during the "process group" time when each person had a turn to speak.

Note that I was more or less "asexual" at that age.

That’s the thing, no one gets into a relationship by cold approaching a foid at a specific ”place” or time, normal people get a relationship via socialcirclemaxxing
Social circle is the only way for non-chads. If you don't have a social circle, you're fucked.
literally if you have to approach, it's over
THIS

Step 1: Be chad

Step 2: Women approach you

Step 3: :feelsohh:

Yes. Shannon Rose Bosanac requested to be switched into another group after I mistakenly "looked" at her. This occurred during the "process group" time when each person had a turn to speak.

Note that I was more or less "asexual" at that age.
jfl is that really your oneitis or something lol? i thought doxxing wasn't allowed btw

jfl is that really your oneitis or something lol? i thought doxxing wasn't allowed btw

Yes. A pathetic, worthless whore who has had years of validation from beta orbiters. She once laughed at me while I was in the ward for suicidal patients and caused me to suffer needless bullying in group therapy.

Human filth.

You don't really get it. What's "socially acceptable" is related to your level of attractiveness. The more attractive you are, the more places you're allowed to hit on women at. Trying to get laid at work is pretty much the least socially acceptable place which is the reason why only really hot guys can do it, while a bar is the most acceptable place which is why normies can do it.

If you're an incel, every place is "socially unacceptable" because you are unattractive.

Yes. A pathetic, worthless whore who has had years of validation from beta orbiters. She once laughed at me while I was in the ward for suicidal patients and caused me to suffer needless bullying in group therapy.

Human filth.
wow

It's impossible.

Just give up.

You'll never find a girlfriend.

That's just it. It's just further reinforcement of the idea that foids pursue the men they are interested in, and if you aren't being pursued, you have no business thinking you have any chance with foids. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: It's truly over for us. We cannot win in this world. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

(Unless we get high. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::feelskek::feelskek:)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back