Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How Are You Spending This Friday Evening

DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcel⌖ϟϟ卐
★★★★★
I'm currently finishing up a group-assignment for class, do a quick clean of my room, and then I will probably order either some Panda Express or get a Pizza- help me decide folks.

I have a work meeting at 9 tomorrow, but I'll still be doing the usual in my "life" which consists of playing Fallout & then hitting my pen whilst drinking some cider & listening to music or watching parts of a movie or just videos.

Anyways, what are you folks up to?

I'm currently finishing up a group-assignment for class, do a quick clean of my room, and then I will probably order either some Panda Express or get a Pizza- help me decide folks.

I have a work meeting at 9 tomorrow, but I'll still be doing the usual in my "life" which consists of playing Fallout & then hitting my pen whilst drinking some cider & listening to music or watching parts of a movie or just videos.

Browsing here, Listening to music, getting an assignment done, Play NFS:MW or Minecraft.

Getting a haircut this evening going home and smoking and getting drunk

@Ron.Belgrade
@trognarukk
@Friezacel
@RealSchizo
@Sloth.Belgrade

Eat jerk off play some bordernolands 2 or la noire rot in my dorm prolly workout at 12 am since my college gym is open 24/7 and noones there late

Making my lunch for work tomorrow, eating dinner, showering, going to bed to wake up at 4:30 am on a Saturday

Listening to music and watching a movie

doin ur mom
doin
doin
ur mom

doin ur mom
doin
doin
ur mom
doin
doin
ur mom