Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How are you not getting laid in 2019 BRO

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
I swear normies swear pussy is raining from the sky but when ever ilI ask why they only get laid sometimes they make up an excuss. For example my one friend has had a drought for a while but always claimed its so easy to get pussy in our day and age but always says hes too busy for women and how he doesnt give af about pussy when I ask why he doesnt get it every day. But as soon as he gets some he comes messaging me about how he just fucked this ugly gook foid and I ask him why hes telling me this you know I dont get pussy hes like im happy -_-. He acted like pussy wasnt all that all the way up until the point he got some now when he get another dry spell he will give excuses on why its not raining pussy even though he claims it is. 2019 is probably the hardest its ever been to get pussy but normies refuse to believe it

JFL having nonvirgin normie friends

It’s about ego. a lot of it is subconscious.

always claimed its so easy to get pussy in our day and age but always says hes too busy for women and how he doesnt give af about pussy
gCmzZRP.gif

Normies have to message 10+ girls simultaneously for weeks just to meet up with one of them. 9/10 times they get friendzoned anyway

Normies have to message 10+ girls simultaneously for weeks just to meet up with one of them. 9/10 times they get friendzoned anyway
The other 1/10 times they get used for a free meal. Foids can't even look after themselves.. they force everyone to support them whether they want to or not.

I want virgin friends so bad I just dont know how to meet them
Go to your local park early in the day on a weekday. If you see another male waking there by himself, he's likely just the guy you're looking for. Either that or he's a rapist and looking for you.

The other 1/10 times they get used for a free meal. Foids can't even look after themselves.. they force everyone to support them whether they want to or not.
Or they go to the club with a girl only to buy her drinks all night and watch her go home with chad in an uber that he paid for

I want virgin friends so bad I just dont know how to meet them
Same here , all the guys I knowed are sexhavers or guys with past relationships.
I swear normies swear pussy is raining from the sky but when ever ilI ask why they only get laid sometimes they make up an excuss. For example my one friend has had a drought for a while but always claimed its so easy to get pussy in our day and age but always says hes too busy for women and how he doesnt give af about pussy when I ask why he doesnt get it every day. But as soon as he gets some he comes messaging me about how he just fucked this ugly gook foid and I ask him why hes telling me this you know I dont get pussy hes like im happy -_-. He acted like pussy wasnt all that all the way up until the point he got some now when he get another dry spell he will give excuses on why its not raining pussy even though he claims it is. 2019 is probably the hardest its ever been to get pussy but normies refuse to believe it
This happened to me with one old motherfucker that usually bragged to me the old foids that he supposedly fucked. I block that moterfucker from my phone.

It’s about ego. a lot of it is subconscious.
I think those without huge egos tend to look at society more objectively. Plus those without huge egos were usually made that way by outside influences, bullies, experiences etc... nobody really wants to not have an Ego. It makes you a human. Not having an Ego makes your mind feel like it is transcending time and space in my experience. Feels like the most unnatural thing in the universe, but you can't stop feeling it, because your mind is infected by it.
Same here , all the guys I knowed are sexhavers or guys with past relationships.
Funnily enough I know a dwarf IRL.. it's so over for him.. he looks so sad too. Had a dog but when it died he got depressed, he's getting another one now.. but he has a lot of medical problems with his body.. he looks like even moving is hard for him. :cryfeels:

Dude, just like totally put yourself out there man and the babes will come to you

Or they go to the club with a girl only to buy her drinks all night and watch her go home with chad in an uber that he paid for
Why go to all the trouble for a hole only to be embarrassed by her and mugged by Chad? What a pointless endeavour. Might as well write "Cuck" on your forehead.

How can you get any bitchs if you dont leave the house bro. Who cold approaches all the foids are finding their guys on tinder anyway
Jfl, I honestly don’t know wether I should let you cope with that or not. I’ll give you this however, cold approach is only for high tier normies, Chadlites, and Chads

Why go to all the trouble for a hole only to be embarrassed by her and mugged by Chad? What a pointless endeavour. Might as well write "Cuck" on your forehead.
It happens all the time this isnt a rare occurance

4chan is full of these wannabe Chads. HURR DURR WHY AREN'T YOU GETTING LAID, WOMEN EVEN FUCK DOGS (dogs are prettier than me), IT'S EASY BRO, I'M 8/10, WHITE AND TALL, BUT I'M GETTING LAID BECAUSE I'M CHARISMATIC AND CONFIDENT. Fuck those "people".

I wonder when people will stop overexaggerating how much sex they actually get

I dont care about getting laid, I'm turned on even more when foids die in horrific ways ultra lifefuel for me