Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How are you not embarassed pursuing black women?

M

mulaatomaxx

Fakecel, BBC Champion
-
It’s like walking around with/desiring a man. You get stigma/stares not just from your own race or family, but from every other race too. And yes some may have fat asses. But this is easily found in Latinas. There are no pretty black women.

I don’t even consider sheboons for a pump and dump. The only time I’ll consider is if I want to carry on black genes, I’m hoping to get a nice job the courts will give me my children so I can move on with a stacey.

I’ve been around black women my whole life and they’ve had a perpetual victim complex when it comes to anything. I can’t converse with a sheboon without them being loud or showcasing how pathetic they are.

Nobody who goes outside finds them attractive

Last edited:

mulaatomaxx

Fakecel, BBC Champion​

I would fuck some black women. I beg to differ, but I get that the sheboon face is a turn-off, but they still mog me

It’s like walking around with/desiring a man. You get stigma/stares not just from your own race or family, but from every other race too. And yes some may have fat asses. But this is easily found in Latinas. There are no pretty black women.

I don’t even consider sheboons for a pump and dump. The only time I’ll consider is if I want to carry on black genes, I’m hoping to get a nice job the courts will give me my children so I can move on with a stacey.

I’ve been around black women my whole life and they’ve had a perpetual victim complex when it comes to anything. I can’t converse with a sheboon without them being loud or showcasing how pathetic they are.

Nobody who goes outside finds them attractive
Niggers are disgusting
IMG 0579

We just need to start lynching these niggress chasers

I find black women attractive tbh.

There is a lot of cherry picking on this forum when it comes to black women's attractiveness

You may not want a black girl, but waiting for a future "Stacy" is the height of coping :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

95% of them look fucking disgusting. That being said if i found one that didnt look like a monkey and she was into me sure why not, i'd pipe

What if they are mixed but more dark?