Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How are you in fantasies about having gf?

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date

how your fantasies about having girl are different from reality?

• I am different, girl is normal

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • I am different, girl is special and different from normal females

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • I am same, girl is special and different from normal females

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • I am same, girl is normal

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
In my fantasies waifu is very special, not into chads, and likes cultured fag like me, and I am same. And I am different in fantasies not about having waifu, but about killing people. Because I have everything highly cultured waifu needs, bus as killer - not capable for large scale of not going ER

me same, gf is normal as well

I am different from what i am currently or different from normies?

I'm different, gf normal.

:feelsbadman:

I'm am me just a healthier more successful version. The girl is normal although, that is a bit of cope that MGTOWers would rip apart.

All of my inhibition disappears when I am dreaming. I wish I could be that way in real life.

Personality I am the same, body I am slightly different only different hair and eye color to match my nechan. My waifu is special though unlike the other girls. She is very cultured and mature but displays kind of an immature mannerism every once in a while. Her friend is neptunia. I have thought this through very well.

Same, different
thats my fantasy

I don't get it

Letters in alphabet IQ

LOL

in my fantasies. I am the same (Gorilla) and I have a cute short human female I can caress and watch netflix with.

I'm different and femoid is different

im delusional

foid has to be different by default for even your dreaming subconscious brain to believe for a second that she'd look at you

I would act and look the same but she would be different from other women since she actually finds me attractive and would do things for me and I would do things for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back