Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How are you holding up wagecucks?

Gendocel

Gendocel

Reichsleiter
★★★★★
Is the grind bearable?

the job its easy , its the coworkers part that sucks in my case
it needs just 1-2 shitheads to ruin the whole place

Feeling good today but lately ive been all fucked up. Glad I scheduled some leave in May, and i get memorial day off so that's nice. Just got to make it through this week.
4fpxf9d3x5c61.jpg

working in electrical industry, lots of high pitch noise at place so i fear my ears gonna get affected in long run;
schedules are random and work is 8 hours plus overtime often (which is paid but still worth coins) and 'about one and half hour of commute from-to daily so i'd say 10 to 10:30 hours of work each working day;
lately my brain is going AWOL and i'm making mistakes in writing down things as i get lost in thoughts etc; got scolded for that once and asked to focus on things in hand etc;
pay is average at best but compared to other steams like computer science coooding etc things it's definitely low and mostly unsatisfactory;
life standards aren't going much up 'specially when covid19 related inflations making it further hard and even basic things going 2x 3x expensive;
work is also risky as i have to deal with high voltage machines and stuff on daily bases who knows someday i'll get electrocuted and so - have seen one guy getting 3rd degree burns from an arc from faulty exposed insulator on some cable;
last but not least; entire environment at work is fucking hot as hell; like even with AC and ventilation etc you just feel temperature is up and it's unpleasant; and you're often deployed for field work at random places sometimes faar away in other states etc so you get to face different weathers environments etc; and the shitty travelling that happens with that;
coworkers are good and cooperative upto professional levels as this is risky work so they HAVE to be cooperative to each other for their own survival rest most of us are self minded;

overall totally unfulfilling backbreaking work; only holding up to it because i need to bring food on table and manage my own expenses; and i'm somehow not willing to kill myself just yet...maybe in future

i get paid a decent amount as an engineer but lately i have 0 drive and keep making mistakes maybe they will fire me soon idk

working in electrical industry, lots of high pitch noise at place so i fear my ears gonna get affected in long run;
schedules are random and work is 8 hours plus overtime often (which is paid but still worth coins) and 'about one and half hour of commute from-to daily so i'd say 10 to 10:30 hours of work each working day;
lately my brain is going AWOL and i'm making mistakes in writing down things as i get lost in thoughts etc; got scolded for that once and asked to focus on things in hand etc;
pay is average at best but compared to other steams like computer science coooding etc things it's definitely low and mostly unsatisfactory;
life standards aren't going much up 'specially when covid19 related inflations making it further hard and even basic things going 2x 3x expensive;
work is also risky as i have to deal with high voltage machines and stuff on daily bases who knows someday i'll get electrocuted and so - have seen one guy getting 3rd degree burns from an arc from faulty exposed insulator on some cable;
last but not least; entire environment at work is fucking hot as hell; like even with AC and ventilation etc you just feel temperature is up and it's unpleasant; and you're often deployed for field work at random places sometimes faar away in other states etc so you get to face different weathers environments etc; and the shitty travelling that happens with that;
coworkers are good and cooperative upto professional levels as this is risky work so they HAVE to be cooperative to each other for their own survival rest most of us are self minded;

overall totally unfulfilling backbreaking work; only holding up to it because i need to bring food on table and manage my own expenses; and i'm somehow not willing to kill myself just yet...maybe in future
brutal and relatable. Try to escape if you can. But ofc that will mean even more grinding in the short term. No easy wins.

My work isn't as risky but my first job was pretty tough. Very long hours and tons of grinding. Regardless due to expenses, I had to push thru.

That's how this disgusting life is.
Idk how they do it tbh
you get used to the pain and suffering with time.

you get used to the pain and suffering with time.
And become a soulless automaton?

Almost all married wagecucks in my family are basically zombies. You can't have a deep conversation with them.

And become a soulless automaton?

Almost all married wagecucks in my family are basically zombies. You can't have a deep conversation with them.
I haven't become soulless yet but yes if you have long work hours + normie commitments. You won't have time for any deep introspection or fun hobbies. And will become a robot. Also why most Jap anime is high school.

I’m doing ok for right now, until I have to go back out into field, it’ll be miserable when I do.

it’s over

I haven't become soulless yet but yes if you have long work hours + normie commitments. You won't have time for any deep introspection or fun hobbies. And will become a robot. Also why most Jap anime is high school.
Normies scare me

My job is pretty comfy so far, commute isn't bad and there's not many other workers. They mostly keep to themselves and only talk when something needs to be brought up or when someone needs help. It helps that my office is almost 90% male.

I can take lunch breaks when I want and there's a kitchen that's stocked with food that's available to everyone.